IGNORED

Guillaume Hoarau

Sorry for my english !

So, Hoarau is a good player but he is fragile. He is formed in Le Havre, like Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Steeve Mandanda, Lassana Diarra, etc...

With Paris, 2008/2009 was a great season, 17 goals. Since, he is a substitute and not very decisive.

After that, it's a good man.

Sorry for my english !

So, Hoarau is a good player but he is fragile. He is formed in Le Havre, like Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Steeve Mandanda, Lassana Diarra, etc...

With Paris, 2008/2009 was a great season, 17 goals. Since, he is a substitute and not very decisive.

After that, it's a good man.

was the fact that he was formed in Le Havre meant to excite us? those others you mentioned are hardly world beaters but appreciate the update, for a free seems decent squad filler for us.

was the fact that he was formed in Le Havre meant to excite us? those others you mentioned are hardly world beaters but appreciate the update, for a free seems decent squad filler for us.

Le Havre have a good academy, that all what I say. After that I don't think Hoarau would be a good player for Everton.

In Ligue 1, I prefer Bafetimbi Gomis (Lyon), Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (Saint-Etienne) and Yoann Gouffran (Bordeaux, and free agent in july 2013).

• 2 weeks later...

Saw from the same French website that said he was going to England for talks are now reporting he is going to china for talks with a Chinese side don't know how reliable the source it but here it is http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/exclu-hoarau-discute-avec-dalian-shide86279?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=le10sport

He also posted on his twitter apparently that he will tweet some big news soon

I honestly hope he ends up here. Looks like a big, tall, strong lad who can get on the end of balls in the box. 28 years old, so little sell-on value, however I don't we will be spending much on him to begin with (2-3m max?). However, something tells me he won't end up here even though this type of signing fits us.

*edit* 6 months left on contract, so maybe we could get him for the price that we got Gibson? 500k-1m. I'd definitely take him on that, assuming his wage demands are reasonable.

Edited by Quinn31

@hoarauguillaume apparently not verified but I think it's official haven't had a proper look yet

Yep, looks correct unless it is someone following him to get pictures to post in instagram.

His "goodbye, big news coming" tweet contains a blue heart. Clue? (also contains a red heart that could be Sunderland, but hearts tend to be red so its difficult to know, haha)

All of Twitter saying he's going to China apparently. I know it would be exciting to go to a new place to play football like China (Somewhere different & exciting) for awhile, and it seems some Chinese clubs offer big money. But haven't almost all players who've played in a major European league and gone to China hated it? Anelka, Drogba, England legend Marlon Harewood? Anybody know how Yakubu's doing?