IGNORED

Common Courtesy

Bill

Common Courtesy Is not so common after all.

I've sent about 60 Pms in the last week without response, a simple yes or no would have been enough

About ten of them have not been read yet, but the other forty -odd have.

Edited by Bill

No worries Bill it is a great site on it's own and a brilliant back up for ToffeeTalk if it ever falls out again.

It is also a place to get away to on occasion when nothing is happening in here. I like the place already.

I have put a few posts in already too. Nothing too controversial (yet) dry.png

But I hope to treat it like an annex to here if that is ok with you?

I answered to this and lost all my work. Goddamn save function went crazy or something, but I tried to say, that surely others will participate on Grand Old Team or Toffeeweb or NSNO for example other than here ?. And that's no disrespect to your new site venture either.

Yeah you replied twice DK and i thank you for that.

Those forums you mentioned are like TT, they have been around for so long it just becomes a habit visiting them, maybe its time to break away and look at something different now and again, you might get a pleasant surprise. smile.png

Edited by Bill

It was originally the back-up forum for TT Steve and you were quite happy to sign up to it then, Who's changed. ???

I've given it a bit of a makeover thats all, Its not meant to be instead of, but as well as, and thats what i am telling peeps in the PMs. Go and have a look at it Steve.

Edited by Bill

That would not be received very well, and i wouldn't expect it to be.

Bill, we get on just fine, but if somebody joined my forum and pm'd my members with the url of a similar site, I'd be pretty pissed about it. If they then had the cheek to open a thread to complain they had no replies, I'd probably go round to their house with a hammer and a pair of pliers. rofl.gif

I admire your thick neck though. laugh.png

I hadn't even noticed that damn it. You don't always focus on individuals slogans and signatures.

Yes I had almost forgotten what the site was called, and it's been there all the time ?!

Had another look and will promise to register in due course. Seems a very good entertaining endeavor from what I can see.

Thanks DK.

Avin I appreciate what your saying, but its just another EFC forum, similar to .Grand Old Team , Toffeeweb, NSNO, Blue Kipper or the Blue Room.

People dont just stick to one, they probably visit them all, they surf the net and look at which ever ones they want, mine just gives them another option.

And its still good back-up if TT goes down.

Edited by Bill

I never use Toffeeweb much myself, as it's simply responses to random threads, not a set up like here or GOT for example, with all different categories. Mr Kenrick won't like me saying it, but it's actually a bit banal often enough. Gave up with GOT a year or two ago after a few years, for all and any reasons previously mentioned. NSNO tried it before, but just lost interest also, and the place is a damn mess now to be truthful. Never tried BlueKipper, but lots of mentions, of, it's not a very good site or there are problems at times with participants ?

The Blueroom needs no elaboration. Looked in again recently, and it's not even worth getting involved again, and lo and behold, one of the stupid fucking ass clown Idiots who caused it's interim closure in the first place - and ruined everything - was back again and causing more mischief and problems.

After that, I didn't want to know

I'd just like to say that I do stick to just one Everton forum and that's here. I don't really need to go elsewhere because I come on here because I've grown to know the people on this board. If I went to another forum it'd be dull because I wouldent know people or understand their type of humour straight away. I might be in the minority but I think its just best to stick with one board.

....if somebody joined my forum and pm'd my members with the url of a similar site, I'd be pretty pissed about it. If they then had the cheek to open a thread to complain they had no replies, I'd probably go round to their house with a hammer and a pair of pliers. rofl.gif

If it was anyone else we would havesmile.png .

Forgot to mention, I did have a go on Everton Mad for a short time, but quickly got bored with it. That Stubbs kid on there is the one in charge apparently and the most relevant figure and a good one to participate with, but on the whole of it, not many people use it and there really isn't much to talk about, but I did get involved for a short time. Not recommended

Vital Everton is another you can consider, but never liked it. It's simply not much different than the above, more or less.

I only use here and Toffeeweb more often than not now, as it's been said, there's no sense in getting involved in about a half dozen team sites all at the same time.