IGNORED

Your last purchase.

Zoo

I've never tasted the difference laugh.png

I stay away from the light-blue Ribena though, its fucking vile that stuff. Like drinking cat piss.

never drank cats piss so couldnt comment further!

think the change for Ribena was around the end of the 80s, might be before your time........ God that made me feel old then...

Vanilla latte and a shitty chicken Penninie in Starbucks, got an interview for my first accounts position at 3 so I've got to kill some time.

Safe to say this coffee is gunna go right through me!! :lol:

sounds like the saying 'shitting yourself' (because of nerves) might get a new literal meaning!

Good luck mate :)

or just don't shave :D

Thats my melody.

Last thing i bought was a snickers and 5 boxes "snus" which is a type of snuff. Tobacco you stick under your top lip instead of smoking. You dont chew it like a red neck. It just sits there. Love the stuff, had to buy a weeks worth because im going home to england for a week on sat.

Thats my melody.

Last thing i bought was a snickers and 5 boxes "snus" which is a type of snuff. Tobacco you stick under your top lip instead of smoking. You dont chew it like a red neck. It just sits there. Love the stuff, had to buy a weeks worth because im going home to england for a week on sat.

snus made me lightheaded! Cant chew tobacco, makes me hiccup!

snus made me lightheaded! Cant chew tobacco, makes me hiccup!

So you have tried it?

Yes a lot of people experience light headedness, dizzyness, some ever get physically sick and turn a shade of green the first time they try. It gets better. Down side is that its ten times more addictive than smoking. And 20 times harder to quit to.

I stopped smoking after 12 years when i met my wife because she didnt smoke. I started with snus instead. Now i really cant stop. Still enjoy it tho but the only time that i dont have a snus under my lip is when im eating, playing football or asleep The rest of the time i constantly have one in my mouth.

Thing is, only 18 % of the grown up swedish population smoke and we have one of the lowest death by tobacco related cancer rates in europe, so snus cant be a bad thing.

Edited by Peter H

So you have tried it?

Yes a lot of people experience light headedness, dizzyness, some ever get physically sick and turn a shade of green the first time they try. It gets better. Down side is that its ten times more addictive than smoking. And 20 times harder to quit to.

I stopped smoking after 12 years when i met my wife because she didnt smoke. I started with snus instead. Now i really cant stop. Still enjoy it tho but the only time that i dont have a snus under my lip is when im eating, playing football or asleep The rest of the time i constantly have one in my mouth.

Thing is, only 18 % of the grown up swedish population smoke and we have one of the lowest death by tobacco related cancer rates in europe, so snus cant be a bad thing.

yeah man, when I lived in Holland. Strange sensation, but i enjoyed it. Heard it was crazy addictive so steered clear.

James Bond Quantum of Solace DVD. A steal at £1-50. The movie itself is garbage, but at that price, it was worth a purchase, and it's now a part of my official Bond collection.

I got that 50 year anniversary collection last year so I have them all. I thought you had the same DK?

I said no such thing. I got all the releases, except one or two titles. I just pick them up as I go along, and so far, haven't been doing too bad with it.

Last purchase, and last mention to this thread, was a new printer today. Bit expensive, but thought it was a decent buy and we need a new one, as the old one has deteriorated over time. Purchased that in 2009. One year guarantee, instead of three years from before, but there shouldn't be any real issues with it. Nothing lasts forever.

Got this year's holiday back in October:) .

But I've just paid the deposit on the rental car we're picking up at the airport.

Where you off to mate? I originally booked Porto Santo in July but had to swap the deposit date and destination due to a job opportunity and with the missus working in Childcare we have to follow the school holidays...

Never been to Cyprus so looking forward to it I just hope the weather is still decent late October!!