IGNORED

Your last purchase.

Zoo

Going to Zakynthos (5th time). First time in ages we've had a bit of flexibility on dates 'cos the lad's at college now which stops on 5th July rather than late in the month for schools. So we're off on the 8thsmile.png .

Not been to Cyprus but three times we've been in the Greek islands in October and the weather's been mostly great....odd day of rain and can be a bit cool overnight but definitely pool and beach weather eight days out of ten.

Going to Zakynthos (5th time). First time in ages we've had a bit of flexibility on dates 'cos the lad's at college now which stops on 5th July rather than late in the month for schools. So we're off on the 8th:) .

Not been to Cyprus but three times we've been in the Greek islands in October and the weather's been mostly great....odd day of rain and can be a bit cool overnight but definitely pool and beach weather eight days out of ten.

I love Greece but hated Zakynthos.

I buy a book about the places i travel to. Looked in tha Zakynthos book but cant for my life remember where we stayed. Wife out shopping so ill ask her when she gets back..

We didnt see no seanturtles either which was our reason for going there. Best day out was when we took a boattriip to smugglers cove with the stranded ship. Was expecting an old pirate ship and found a rusty old old container instead. Love the cliffs surrounding it though.

Best island in Greece that we have found so far is deffo Samos.

Might have been Argassi but still not sure

All of the "resorts" are a bit tacky to be honest, wouldn't stay in any of them (and Argassi has no beach to speak of).

Then why go for the fifth time? Haha

We fly easyJet and book direct in a little village. Very few tourists, and those that are there are Greeks or Italians. Couple of small bars, one taverna.

The shipwreck is awful, photogenic from a distance maybe but that's it.

All of the "resorts" are a bit tacky to be honest, wouldn't stay in any of them (and Argassi has no beach to speak of).

We fly easyJet and book direct in a little village. Very few tourists, and those that are there are Greeks or Italians. Couple of small bars, one taverna.

The shipwreck is awful, photogenic from a distance maybe but that's it.

Must be Argassi then cause ithad no beach. Just a party place, not really into that anymore. Sounds much better with a small village.

Did get to sunbathe a lot by the shipwreck. Killer sun that day. No shade to speak of.

• 2 weeks later...

New pair of football boots and shin pads. Gone from Nike to Adidas.

My last purchase was football based too. I bought a pair of Uhlsport goalkeeping gloves (and a scratch-card that I was pushed into buying for the disabled).

• 2 months later...