IGNORED

Wierd Dreams

Moyski

Chat up line lesson 372.

Never, under any circumstances, use the following line..we shall role play this for the sake of authenticity...

Mark..."Hey Claire, I dreamt about you last night!

Claire..."Did you?"

Mark..."No...you wouldn't let me  :(   "

This technique often results in a painful blow to the cheek...and also the ego B) .

38297[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: that would make me laugh!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one well fucked up dream last night. I was in the back of this car and id been taken by this mad man who driving, and somehow i managed to make give me his knife by telling him i just wanted it but not to do anything with it, he eventually gave me it and then I bided my time and then I worked up the balls to slash his throat and run like hell :blink:

I had one well fucked up dream last night. I was in the back of this car and id been taken by this mad man who driving, and somehow i managed to make give me his knife by telling him i just wanted it but not to do anything with it, he eventually gave me it and then I bided my time and then I worked up the balls to slash his throat and run like hell  :blink:

39695[/snapback]

sounds fucked up :lol: i dreamt i was on a bike thats it, nowt else just me riding a bike :)

my dream was that i came a famous DJ in the pleasure rooms alongside chris henry and ian redman  B) , good luck with ya dream bluenose  ;)

39855[/snapback]

I was mates with Ian Redman when we were teenagers, remember taking my lil sis the Aquarium just after ultra beat released pretty green eys and i dragged him out the DJ box to have pics with my sister and all her mates.

He looked well pissed off but he's a good lad so he did it for me :D

I was mates with Ian Redman when we were teenagers, remember taking my lil sis the Aquarium just after ultra beat released pretty green eys and i dragged him out the DJ box to have pics with my sister and all her mates.

He looked well pissed off but he's a good lad so he did it for me  :D

39860[/snapback]

belta dj ian redman as is chris henry like

god women (no offense to the lasses on here) the lass has been leading me on all this time. she said that she liked me and all that shit then i realised when i met her last night it was a fuckin gag by her mates.

im really embarressed and a bit upset this morning so forgive me if i take it out on anyone

Thats a nightmare Bluenose, similar to the problem that i had the other week. Lases and playin around with ya, nothin worse. I woke up this mornin covered in sweat cos of this dream i had bout my ex. Yesturday i was out and about and my mates just pulled up outside her house and she hoped rite in the car!! Im sure there are unwritten rules about that sort of thing!

This may sound a little cheesy, but I am so deeply in love I can't remember what it's like to be messed around. I have found a real diamond, and every single day of my life I thank God for my Tara.

Sickbags are available on the way out. :D

ATB

Mac