IGNORED

Stoke City (Home).

Zoo

I've turned on the telli late cause I was making myself a coffee (4.30am here folks). So its

Howard

Distin Jags Heits

Coleman osman Gibson mirallas Baines

Victor Niki

Is that right? Moyes has been watching some managing instruction videos if so; Everton don't change formation to adapt!?

I've turned on the telli late cause I was making myself a coffee (4.30am here folks). So its

Howard

Distin Jags Heits

Coleman osman Gibson mirallas Baines

Victor Niki

Is that right? Moyes has been watching some managing instruction videos if so; Everton don't change formation to adapt!?

It's a good formation for the players we have, but Stoke struggle more against teams playing through the middle, so depends more on our actual game plan than formation.

That was a pretty funny "tug" of the arm. I'm liking the way we are playing but won't feel comfortable until we get that 2nd goal in. Mirallas has just been a monster and Vic has held the ball up really well when given the chance. Coleman has had some runs that have been solid at times but might be doing it a little too much. Lets hope they keep this effort up in the 2nd half.