IGNORED

NBC make big announcement

Louis

You'd be surprised how cheap it is in terms of the exposure you get.

It is a massive outlay to get them installed though, they are a very good piece of kit though.

I think they should have done the other side just for appearance. People pay a lot to sit in the exec boxes, I'd want them to see it looking smart. Forget us plebs in Gwladys street.

You'd be surprised how cheap it is in terms of the exposure you get.

It is a massive outlay to get them installed though, they are a very good piece of kit though.

I think they should have done the other side just for appearance. People pay a lot to sit in the exec boxes, I'd want them to see it looking smart. Forget us plebs in Gwladys street.

But it's a one off outlay, whereas the soon worship would get renewed each season or whatever. It'd easily pay for itself.

It would pay for itself, but to play devils advocate, they still get money for sponsorship on that side. They don't charge more because it's on a screen. It's just easier to do. But at the moment they charge one company a massive fee for seasonal sponsorship. With the screens they charge a hell of a lot less as your add may only be on display for two minutes per game, but they can sell it 45 times over. On that fourth side though, it's not near as expensive as the other sides as it's not on TV, or at least very rarely.

If this is getting boring, don't a a meeting with the eleven advertising company.

I don't know how I remembered it all.

It would pay for itself, but to play devils advocate, they still get money for sponsorship on that side. They don't charge more because it's on a screen. It's just easier to do. But at the moment they charge one company a massive fee for seasonal sponsorship. With the screens they charge a hell of a lot less as your add may only be on display for two minutes per game, but they can sell it 45 times over. On that fourth side though, it's not near as expensive as the other sides as it's not on TV, or at least very rarely.

If this is getting boring, don't a a meeting with the eleven advertising company.

Sorry, I've gone to sleep, could you repeat that :P.

No problem Mark.

No problem Mark.

:lol: