IGNORED

Chelsea - Away Game - And a farewell to Moyes

Dalziel Kane

1-1. Good finish from Naisy, and should do his confidence the world of good.

Earlier, Howard should have done better, but, heck; shit happens.

What I notice about us is we pass the ball quickly, but with no purpose.

We might want to slow down a touch, so we can read the opportunities better, as no point passing quickly when every 3rd pass is a backwards one. Run more 'off the ball' to create space and maybe shoot more rather than try for the perfect passing goal.

That means we should be passing the ball quicker, not slower. Make their defenders move a bit. Not that I agree with you btw, I think we're doing well.

Nowadays I think the FA have told clubs to try and make the colours different in all areas. The reason for us wearing white shorts is because Chelsea wear blue.

It's up to the ref', last week Everton and West Ham both had white shorts.

It should have been the black kit today wink.png Maybe the ref would think we are on his side.

Vic has done wonderfully holding up the ball. Torres would have had a 2nd yellow by now for diving if the ref wasn't being so lenient. Naisy has given some easy balls away but his finish was nicely done. Gibson 2nd shot was a nice rocket, very unlucky it didn't go in. We might just nic this game yet.

It's up to the ref', last week Everton and West Ham both had white shorts.

It should have been the black kit today wink.png Maybe the ref would think we are on his side.

Black kit for some, would have been appropriately dressed, what with Moyes final game, and seen it as almost funeral circumstances. But no need to mourn over today even if still a poignant occasion.

Didn't quite realize it was a 4-00 start, they change the damn start times so often it can be real difficult to keep up. Heard it was all square at half-time but can't get confirmation on this. A draw would be a satisfactory result and if it means they miss out on a champions league place, then fuck them, all the better. Can Moyes finally get that elusive away victory at one of the big four opposition teams on his final appearance ?

Anything is possible.

Yes half time confirmed as 1-1. Let's beat these snides.

Enjoying this.

Mirallas a bit invisible but a decent performance, I wasn't even overly bothered to go behind....great goal from Naismith, Lampard should've scored (would have done nine out of ten), Chelsea are whiny girls.

Win would be a great end to the season....go for it lads!

I'm just getting angry, it's always the same with weekend games and most other games now, doing the health no favors, in a sense be real pleased when the season's over with now.

Want to win today, want Moyes to do well, leave on high, get that away win finally at these venues, but it's simply not as straight forward as that. Can't view the game so making do with radio updates (whenever we are featured). If it stays as a draw today and we take a point off this opposition, then good enough, I can rest a little, but getting agitated now as the last games are underway. Would take a draw right now, even though it would be outstanding for Moyes to get a victory today at one of these 'unwinnable venues'.

Nervous, irritated, apprehensive, uncertain, right now, it's all those things. Last day always did bring on a multitude of emotions.

give him 6 more months under someone else and if he dosnt perform get rid, he's a hiderence. I never though the day would come when Anichebe would be our main striker. Hes a brilliant target man dont get me wrong. Physically one of the best in the Premier League, but he dosnt score enough goals. It would be nice to see an out and out striker play along side him.

Should be ahead and instead we're behind....difference between a striker in form and one not.

The difference between £50 million and having peanuts to spend too. I'm glad we've at least give them a run for their money, we've had nothing to play for yet could have won the game comfortably.

I'll take the positives from today - with an in-form striker we could have had this game wrapped up.

Yeah I'm upset if not disappointed, very poor last day for results as it stands.

I'm quite happy actually, City are heading towards another defeat.

There is still time too, we could get a point out of this one.