IGNORED

Poll - where are you at regarding current possible new managers

Manager runnings  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see take over from DM?

• Pereira
    • Laudrup
    • Martinez
    • Martin ONeil
    • Redknapp
    • Malky
    • Hughes
    • Ferguson
    • Weir
    • Neville
    • Stubbs
    • Pulis
    • Di Matteo
    • Klinsmann
    • Lennon
    • Tuchel
    • Other

Now show us the best of Moyes and compare it to the worst of Martinez (which you could find ) and see who comes out tops - my money is still on Martinez - much better by far than they wide eyed blank stare into nothing of Red Moyes

let us compare apples to apples - if you want to make it a fair contest -

just do yourself a favour and compare Martinez to Moyes in a live interview - the bright spark is then clearly visible even to the blind .......

Now show us the best of Moyes and compare it to the worst of Martinez (which you could find ) and see who comes out tops - my money is still on Martinez - much better by far than they wide eyed blank stare into nothing of Red Moyes

let us compare apples to apples - if you want to make it a fair contest -

just do yourself a favour and compare Martinez to Moyes in a live interview - the bright spark is then clearly visible even to the blind .......

what the hell has any of this got to do with looks?!

google body language percentage of communication and you will discover that communication is 7%verbal and 93%non verbal - enough said on the importance thereof for anybody in a leadership position

how does that work on a forum? :P

google body language percentage of communication and you will discover that communication is 7%verbal and 93%non verbal - enough said on the importance thereof for anybody in a leadership position

I know, I've studied psychology but how can you possibly quantify whether someone's body language is positive or negative when you only see them for, at the very most, 90 mins a week?!

People are picking the Porto coach but guys anyone could do that job with the players they have. It isn't like he has bought any players, he has just inherited them. AVB had a great set of players at Chelsea but just couldn't motivate them. It isn't like Porto produce the next best managers. Everybody who is picking him, he has no PL experience.

No disrespect to the Portuguese league but who is their competition except from Benfica? PL is totally different. Style of play, passing. I bet if he came and did a bad job you would all change your mind and go why didn't we pick Martinez, kenwright has made a mess of it again. Well if it does come down to it and he does listen to the fans and picks the Porto manager least he won't have anything to worry about as he can say, I listened to fans.

Yes there is taking a risk but I would rather a manager who has PL experience....Like Martinez. AVB has done well at spurs but it has taken him a season to do it.

Why do you want Pareira anyway? It isn't exactly like Porto stormed the Portuguese league this year. They scored a last minute goal against Benfica, if they drew then Benfica would have won it.

how many games did we win in the last minute? That would say to me he has his squad focused for the full 90 of each game, even if they didnt win. Mind you, could apply that logic to Mancini last season too... ok, flawed logic!

That sounds to me like he won a big game, a very big game! It's a while since we saw that happen. The bloke is clearly a good manager. Hasn't he only lost one league game in two years? I don't care how easy that league is, that is impressive and shows the focus and determination his side has.