IGNORED

Just a quick 'poll' on opinion

rubecula

I know we did it with Duffy? Wasn't he on loan and we had a load of injuries at the back? I seem to remember him coming back to play against Villa, and having a good game too.

I would think that in this case, they can't just recall a striker because theirs aren't scoring. If Eto'o, Torres and Ba all got injured then maybe, but even then, they'd all have to be out for a at least a month to justify it, given that Chelsea have more attacking midfielders than sense, plus I'm sure Schurrle can play upfront.

So my answer would be no chance, they've loaned him for experience, if they thought he would play a part they would have kept him and loaned Ba, obviously they feel Eto'o/Ba/Torres can get the job done.

Based on the start they've had though, I'd be worried about who made the Lukaku decision keeping their job :dry:

"A Player on long term loan may not be recalled except for a goalkeeper or where the Player
is to be transferred permanently by the Club holding his registered contract. A Player other
than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club holding his
registration after such recall until the end of the Season."

So it's not going to happen, they can't recall him. Well they can if they're going to sell him but he can't play for them this season under any circumstances.

"A Player on long term loan may not be recalled except for a goalkeeper or where the Player

is to be transferred permanently by the Club holding his registered contract. A Player other

than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club holding his

registration after such recall until the end of the Season."

So it's not going to happen, they can't recall him. Well they can if they're going to sell him but he can't play for them this season under any circumstances.

cheers Mike :)

Eto'o is bound to have a bit of luck, but this was a stupid move from the very beginning. Eto'o is 32 and has been in Russia. He's, at best, marginally better than Demba Ba and Lukaku. Seems like he just signed him because he missed out on Rooney and wanted to make a splash, and had history with Eto'o at Inter.

Eto'o is bound to have a bit of luck, but this was a stupid move from the very beginning. Eto'o is 32 and has been in Russia. He's, at best, marginally better than Demba Ba and Lukaku. Seems like he just signed him because he missed out on Rooney and wanted to make a splash, and had history with Eto'o at Inter.

Hmm it's also a bit dodgy that abramovich bought two players from Anji. Given their reported financial troubles perhaps it was a comrade helping out a comrade?!

Hmm it's also a bit dodgy that abramovich bought two players from Anji. Given their reported financial troubles perhaps it was a comrade helping out a comrade?!

Good conspiracy theory but the Willian transfer doesn't really work because he was signing for Tottenham, so it's not like Anzhi needed Chelsea to come in for him.