IGNORED

Who's Suffering?

Moyski

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bad on the hangover front but i'v got no voive today which i didnt find out until i went the shop before and asked the woman to put £30 on my water card. It came out like a little squeek and i'm having to realy strain my voice to make any kind of sense, hope its ok for Preston on Wednesday!!

39135[/snapback]

Lol :lol::lol: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Did know that you could get those, set up a fookin direct debit, seem like a pain in the arse all that

I was suffering a bit this morning, but two rounds of SALT ON TOAST soon sorted me right out.

39158[/snapback]

Direct debits are ok if you manage your cash well but i dont so the card gives me the freedom to pay my bill at anytime in the month rather than be fixed to one date. I'v still not got used to being paid weekly :angry:

So the replacing your salt realy worked for you then or is that the now infamous Zed sarcasm again?

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Feeling like 10lb of sh*t in a 5lb bag. Our youngest did a runner from school on Friday I went out looking for him and ended up with a major kicking off 5/6 p*ssed up lads. My eye is some beautiful colours but my normally potato shaped head in now like a f*cking pumpkin. Photo to follow if anyone is interested.

ATB

Mac

Feeling like 10lb of sh*t in a 5lb bag. Our youngest did a runner from school on Friday I went out looking for him and ended up with a major kicking off 5/6 p*ssed up lads. My eye is some beautiful colours but my normally potato shaped head in now like a f*cking pumpkin. Photo to follow if anyone is interested.

ATB

Mac

39230[/snapback]

Thats terrible hope you get better soon and I hope Tara is looking after you

ATB

Mac

39230[/snapback]

Fuckin wankers, hope your ok mate.

thats bad ive been beaten up loadsa times and i know what its like.

i have little confidence in myself anyway and getting beaten up by pissed up lads or chavs who want money pushes confidence down even more

39235[/snapback]

Never let anyone fuck ya mate, hold your own.