IGNORED

Who's Suffering?

Moyski

We had a girl at our old boxing gym and she could bang.

Lads would get in the ring and not realy want to hit her then she'd be inside with a few uppercuts and back out like lightening. The lads would spend the rest of the round chasing her around the ring and getting slammed on the counter attack.

Funny as to watch but nasty if you ended up on the end of a little combo from those fast hands. :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've not been sparing yet. Wait til you get a big puch right on th nose and your eyes are watering. But, I understand what your saying about confidence, boxing really does increase your self esteem and Id recomend it to anyone

39463[/snapback]

Im not really doing it for the fighting element we have to wear big head and fask guards Im doing really so I know I can look after myself

however i would like to point out that a diplomatic soloution can work.

one time as i was walking home from the cinema with me mates (i split off and walked home on me own) some little shit came over to me and kept saying like 'why you hit me cousin' and 'you called him a ginger tosser'. i jus refused everything he said. didnt say anything to insult him or try to outsmart him. he asked the questions and then i denied them.

eventually he backed away and left me alone. dya think that should be the case and flooring them is the last resort

Where do you live?

39445[/snapback]

tuebrook ino ders 1 near mine but its shit tbh, i was with me mate in crocky park on r bikes dis lad comes up to us sayin giz ya fones, my mate isnt dat hard but is a smart shit street wise started to cry i fort me mate was a bit of a girl at this time as i fort we cud take the lad seein as der was 2 of us and 1 of him, the lad got off coz he felt alass makin me mate cry staright away, little did i know me mate faked it he knew the lad wernt guna rob off us if he cryed sumhow, mate stopped cry straight away wen the lad went and pissed himself laughin :)

Tuebrook is one of those places i can never quite put my finger on but there are good boxing gyms in Kirkdale, Speke, Bootle, Croxteth & Kirkby but there is average ones everywhere.

Theres also the Martial Arts Studio which is by the Crown Pub & the Famous Blue Star chippy on the East Lancs (See link below), I'm starting Thai boxing there once i get my house move out the way.

http://www.themartialartstudio.co.uk/liverpool_location.html

Tuebrook is one of those places i can never quite put my finger on but there are good boxing gyms in Kirkdale, Speke, Bootle, Croxteth & Kirkby but there is average ones everywhere.

Theres also the Martial Arts Studio which is by the Crown Pub & the Famous Blue Star chippy on the East Lancs (See link below), I'm starting Thai boxing there once i get my house move out the way.

http://www.themartialartstudio.co.uk/liverpool_location.html

39514[/snapback]

taa 4 that, i think i know were that place is, i know its near mine

Quite a mugshot mate..hope you get your boyish good looks back quickly.

On the self defence thing I would recommend it highly. Did this, >>>Wu Shu Kwan<<< many years ago now but was quite proficient for a while and have never felt so fit, healthy and confident in my life. Seems a long, long time ago now. Was very local to the south east twenty-five years ago but there's now a class in Liverpool.

Edited by mikeo

I have to be honest and say that I have only got into 1 fight and ended up with damaged fingers but nothing bad so can't give much advise.

I would say one thing though is that I used to do karate for about 3 years when I kid and loved every minute of it. Even though meant for self defence taught me how to punch and kick and also defend. So would reconmend it to anyone