IGNORED

Nabil Bahoui

My colleague is a massive AIK supporter and he has heard this rumour. His insight:

"Very low lowest performance rate, Very high highest performance rate.

Been fairly stable this season with some really good showings. Would probably benefit from one more year at AIK. Not good enough for Everton now.

Robin Quaison is a better buy in his opinion but they are different types of players."

• 7 months later...

My colleague is a massive AIK supporter and he has heard this rumour. His insight:

"Very low lowest performance rate, Very high highest performance rate.

Been fairly stable this season with some really good showings. Would probably benefit from one more year at AIK. Not good enough for Everton now.

Robin Quaison is a better buy in his opinion but they are different types of players."

Has your opinion changed after the season?

Has your opinion changed after the season?

He now wants 10 million pounds to let him go on a loan.

They will probably lose Celso Borges after the world cup he is having for Costa Rica, and Nabil will probably take his place. I think we should take a look at Borges instead tbh. He has 11 months left on his contract according to my colleague, wouldnt cost a fortune.

Edited by Peter H

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AIK has already declined a bid from Heerenveen at 1.3 GBP who then went on to buy another big talented winger from the Swedish league named Sam Larsson. In Swedish media it's mentioned AIK demanding at least 2.2 GBP and I don't think that will stop considering recent deals and Nabil being the biggest thing in the Swedish league right now. AIK has so far this transfer window(Mid-season in Sweden) sold 'Robin Quaison' to Palermo for 1.8 GBP + 0.7 GBP clause. And 'Eero Markkanen' to Real Madrid for 1.8 GBP + 1.4 GBP clause. Can't see him leaving this window, AIK is in the top flight and has sold enough without actually replacing this window.

Nabil Bahoui is unique. Pace over short and long distance. Incredibly strong. Adaptative. Zonal marking. Man marking. Scoring from ridicilous distances. Finishing in and around the box. Passing long and short distances. Crossing. Throughballs. Playing with high pressure as well as low pressure. Just as brilliant in counter-attacks as well as when being established around the opposition's penalty area. A really nice person who always have time for people and will never do anything bad. He also tend to give some quality interviews, he's somewhat of a joker without even trying.

The only negative to say about him is his heading, surprisingly bad headers coming from a technical and tall player.
49 points in 74 games.

Some captions from the previous season. He's doing even better this season....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQCJCYMtz5Y

A friendly vs Man United

The goal from last night...

Edited by TheScout

Guest blueboy122

looks like a great little player.

Am sure Roberto knows of him and looked at him.

Wouldn't be much of a risk at the prices quoted we spent close to those on the like of Gueye!