IGNORED

Remember me?

GoldfishMemory

Old time user re-signed by Martinez to annoy the life outa Romey ;).

Iv recently moved to Singapore, picked a bad time to move away the match is bouncing not a happy boy Im missing it!

I spent two years in Singapore in the 1950's (National Service). My daughter is currently living and working in Singapore and I just might visit in the new year. At least you have Skype and Television for the odd match, in the 1950's we had to wait a week for the results! Welcome back (though I have only been a member for a few weeks.)

I spent two years in Singapore in the 1950's (National Service). My daughter is currently living and working in Singapore and I just might visit in the new year. At least you have Skype and Television for the odd match, in the 1950's we had to wait a week for the results! Welcome back (though I have only been a member for a few weeks.)

Your stories bring a real smile to my face, John :)

Anyone who is coming back to annoy Romey is always welcome, Goldfish :P Seems you left before I joined but Ive seen your name around some of the threads. Planning on sticking around?

Edited by Matt

It's been years blueboy122 think I was last a regular around 2008.

I got made redundant from my office job at the time and had a few years on the missing list from life in general. Then I started working in none office based jobs for the past few and didn't really spend much time online.

Just very recently moved to Singapore and again I'm finding working in an office means I've more time to piss around on the net plus I feel out of touch with my beloved Everton so I thought get back in the mix on TT and see whose still about. Nice to see the place still has it's long standing members just a pity about the time difference no more epic Romey v Goldy live arguments :shaking fist:

On a side point anyone fill me in or point me in the direction of a thread about the Rhys Jones collection? How did it all pan out and are the kids still using the cup we bought? I think that was my last action as a regular TT member!

On a side point anyone fill me in or point me in the direction of a thread about the Rhys Jones collection? How did it all pan out and are the kids still using the cup we bought? I think that was my last action as a regular TT member!

Presumably it's still being used but we've had no feedback as far as I know since the initial presentation.

For those who don't know what he's talking about http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/8682-rhys-jones-memorial-trophy/ GoldfishMemory (Liam) did most of the leg-work organising it.

One of TT's finest hours :). Rhys' elder brother was a member.