IGNORED

The Everton experience?

What do you do before the game?

Where do you sit & why?

What do you do at half time?

Do you ever leave early? What do you do after the game?

Any rituals / superstitions?

I'm on the other side of the world now but this was me before I legged it.

County cafe for a breky then into the Brick to wash it down with a few pints. First piss of the day was my indicator to cross over to the William Hill put my change on whatever dog race was running next, always T2 to win for 2 reasons it's blue and I was on my way the toilet ;). Then first goalscorer / score bet and a 8 team accumulator before a few more pints in the Brick. Up to the ground shortly before kick off and a warm pint of Chang if time allowed it.

Have always sat and always will at the back of the Gwladys somewhere between the 2 middle posts and as far back as I can get while still seeing the whole pitch. I grew up this way and football looks weird to me watching from the sidelines I just plain don't like it. Also the atmosphere up there is amazing I have so many memories of singing until I lost my voice the place is special to me.

Half time always starts early to miss the crush and these days there's screens anyway so you don't miss any action. Usually 2 pints and a lil munch I'd have 3 but I've only got 2 hands. Hopefully a lil sing song I used to love the Gwladys downstairs at half time louder than upstairs most weeks.

The game's not over until you clapped the boys off in my opinion so win loose or draw and I'm there putting my hands together as the players walk down the tunnel.

Then straight back the Brick until someone suggests somewhere with a few more females and the migration of pissed up Evertonians begins up or down county road either way you know you still going to be out closing time so it's probably best to stick some more food in your belly to soak up all the ale. Oh an if it's been a lucky day collect those bets and buy the obligatory winners round for the boys!

No Superstitions for me I can't influence the game I'm just there to watch it and have a laugh with the boys.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

sweat and pray, though thats changed a lot since Martinez came in...

Where do you sit & why?

on my sofa because im in Switzerland! But the few times a year I get home for a game, I prefer Upper Bullens (because Im getting older!).

Cuppa and maybe a kit kat. If Im at home, explain again to my wife why theres no point asking me to do something during the game.

Never leave early. Never, even if we are being humiliated. Afterwards is a bit hard to say; Im either deliriously happy, irritated or despondent. Also depends if its a Sunday game or not, because then I cant go out to celebrate / drown my sorrows ;)

not really! Being superstitious brings bad luck...

I normally stand on the concourse with a sausage roll and a pint.

Where do you sit & why?

if im with my Dad on the Bullens Road, with the lads upper Gwladys. Dont like the view downstairs.

Stand at my seat and read the programme.

Never leave early. i want to see 90 mins, regardless.

If we win i normally have a few drinks after the game. after we beat newcastle to get 4th place i went back to my girlfriends so wasted, with a chinese, i ate the food, then fell asleep being sick in the toilet. was one of my best memories of football ever!

I'm not superstitious at all, no rituals. Just make sure im wearing something with the crest on.

Edited by StevO

Sadly I can not visit any games just now :(

BUT in the days that I never missed a game (which seems a lifetime ago now) :

Last thing is always make sure I have my scarf on.

Where do you sit & why?

as near as level with the halfway line as I can get

Drink of tea and a bag of crisps.

Go home

Never take the piss out of the opposition before the game. It can come back and bite you on the arse. Never call the opposition a "shit team". If they were shit they wouldn't be playing against Everton.

Find a decent stream.

Where do you sit & why?

Cabin at the bottom of the garden.....means wife doesn't hear us scream (or cry).

Update & post new MOTM thread.....and get another beer from the fridge.

Would never leave early if I was there.

None other than having to wear the shirt.....if we're struggling I might even put on another one.