IGNORED

Are we the new arsenal?

Finn balor

Although we are not loaning players to the premiership I am so proud of our club at the minute. Everyday it seems we are loaning a young promising player to a lower league team. I think it shows Roberto wants our young players to express themselves and let the football league know we are the foremost club for young players to come to. I think it's so impressive and such a simple tool to let the world know where we are going as a club

This, all the way.

I hate it when people say "the new..." Like, Ross Barkley is not the new Michael Ballack bla bla. He is Ross Barkley, and we are Everton, we imitate no fucker :P.

Particular gripe of mine as well Romey.

I know its only been half a season but the change in the club as a whole not just the team in this short period has been phenomenal IMO. The appointment of Myers has been just as influential as the appoint of Roberto in terms of the club engaging with the fans. Not a week goes by at the minute that i dont hear that the club are putting on some kind of event e.g the whole spanish thing from a few months ago and this week 10 kids getting to go behind the scene's of various places on a match day, its great to see. Couldn't be prouder to be an Evertonian at the minute because of our performances on and off the pitch.

I know what the OP is saying though. We have some great young players and hopefully in the future we will see more and more young players making their way into the first team playing great attacking football. Like Roberto has said perviously its the best way to compete against the big boys who spend Billions...Fuck em, we will go and make our own superstars.