IGNORED

The Winslow "The Peoples Pub"

Folks Its Coming Back!!!!!!

Re-Opening Next Month!!!!!

"The Peoples Club Now Has The Peoples Pub"

The Winslow Hotel has been bought by Evertonians, two of our own. The pub will be ran by Evertonians day to day, it will be the ultimate Everton Pub.

Re-Opening Next Month as the premises needs a lot of work done to get it ready.

As this is "The Peoples Pub" we want to hear from supporters and supporter clubs worldwide on what they think would make the premises better than ever before.

What did you like or dislike about it??

We would love to get some feedback from fellow Evertonians on how the new place should look!!!!

I used to love going upstairs after the match, didn't mind paying a quid or two as you could find yourself in a greatly unexpected situation.

I once, as a youngster, told Ronny Goodlass "why would I want your signature, I don't even know who you are" before being picked up by Shae Neary for being cheeky to a club legend.

Another time I ended up sat with the late great Dave Hickson and his lovely wife, who was shy about having a photo with us as it was her husband who was the hero. You could see how much she idolised him. And we were joined by Brian Labones daughter. Some of my best memories as a blue have been in that place.

One suggestion though, make the bar a bit bigger upstairs. Not enough room around it.

Made up these guys are bringing it back.

The Winslow Hotel has been bought by Evertonians, two of our own. The pub will be ran by Evertonians day to day, it will be the ultimate Everton Pub.

As this is "The Peoples Pub" we want to hear from supporters and supporter clubs worldwide on what they think would make the premises better than ever before.

We would love to get some feedback from fellow Evertonians on how the new place should look!!!!

Love the atmosphere but the bar was too small considering the influx of supporters (I recognize this is for a tiny portion of the week!)

Great to hear by the way!

Free beer!

Do you know if the supporters club is going to be reopened as well? Oh and can you bring the doorman with the bowler hat back, Tommy was it?? !!

Always used to go upsatirs before and after the game

Free beer!

Do you know if the supporters club is going to be reopened as well? Oh and can you bring the doorman with the bowler hat back, Tommy was it?? !!

Always used to go upsatirs before and after the game

Upstairs Will Be Used As A VIP/Members Area Yes. There is alot of work required to get the place ready, at first we will open the bars downstairs and throughout the week continue to work on the upstairs, hope getting upstairs open mid-march. The in the close season we will work on the hotel side of things and refurbish the guest rooms.