IGNORED

Grav

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO we are a better team without grav, mainly cause i think Arteta has thrived in the middle without grav in his way.  I wound not want grav back because i think out midfield is solid & a good unit.

45544[/snapback]

They may have made a good partnership because Grav was gone by the time Arteta came in wasnt he? Im not sure.

Guest blueboy122

theres no way arteta can be a replacment of grav cus there 2 totally different players grav to me is mure of a defensive midfeilder and arteta is a creavtive attacking midfeilder we hav never replaced grav.lik we hav never replaced alot of players!!!

Guest blueboy122

thats y i thought we shud be buyin either murphey or emerton.o hold on a minute do u think neville was supposed to be the replacment because he sat infront of the defence last season.anyway that 1 is up to u guys but i am most pissed off about y we didnt go after hamman he is a quality player and protects the back for lik they r made of gold we shud of defo had him in a blue shirt!!

theres no way arteta can be a replacment of grav cus there 2 totally different players grav to me is mure of a defensive midfeilder and arteta is a creavtive attacking midfeilder we hav never replaced grav.lik we hav never replaced alot of players!!!

45613[/snapback]

We've discussed this before, if Grav was our defensive midfielder that means Carsley was out creative midfielder. Gravesen was our midfield playmaker it was just his aggresive style of play that causes this common confusion!

thats y i thought we shud be buyin either murphey or emerton.o hold on a minute do u think neville was supposed to be the replacment because he sat infront of the defence last season.anyway that 1 is up to u guys but i am most pissed off about y we didnt go after hamman he is a quality player and protects the back for lik they r made of gold we shud of defo had him in a blue shirt!!

45614[/snapback]

Surely signing 33 year old ex kopites would be a step backwards in where Moyes is trying to take the team!

Haven't they said (his agent) that he is in talks with 4 clubs about a move.

We know that one is the Skunks and one is Celtic who are the others???

I think Portsmouth are one and maybe us the second.

He is now saying after originally saying that he would not join Celtic that he is thinking about it which makes me think that maybe no-one else will pay the money he wants?

Haven't they said (his agent) that he is in talks with 4 clubs about a move.

We know that one is the Skunks and one is Celtic who are the others???

I think Portsmouth are one and maybe us the second.

He is now saying after originally saying that he would not join Celtic that he is thinking about it which makes me think that maybe no-one else will pay the money he wants?

45797[/snapback]

:blink: tommy needs to lower his wage demands as hes in coocoo land ;)

• 2 weeks later...