IGNORED

Grav

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Gravesen looks set to leave Real Madrid after new coach Fabio Capello criticised the Dane's attitude during the club's recent tour of Austria.

Gravesen was involved in a bust-up with Brazil striker Robinho on the tour and when Capello was asked if he thought the former Everton midfielder was at fault, he replied: "Possibly. But I am not going to have problems with him.

"He is a little different but he works hard which is important to me.

"His behaviour? I don't like it, he wants everyone to do what he wants, and I have told him so."

*Newcastle face competition from Manchester City, Bolton and Galatasaray to sign Real Madrid midfielder Thomas Gravesen

* Middlesbrough have switched midfield targets from Real Madrid's Thomas Gravesen to Reading's Steve Sidwell

It says a loan deal - but Moyes may be playing a good game - Gravs knows what he is getting coming back to Goodison and he is a fans fav.

Moyes letting him know Everton are interested may pave the way for us to get a good deal, whether permanent or a loan. A lot will depend on how much Gravs would like a return to Goodison. But at least he know he would be welcome back and that could go a long way.

I would love to have him in the squad, but only if the deal is suitable to Everton, we can manage without him, but would be stronger with him.

its in the mirror that he's goin there for 2 mil

says that we tried a late attempt but failed, and that he doesn't want to play for us

44736[/snapback]

Dont know why people would want him back anyway hes getting on a bit and he had more shite games for us than he did good,let him go to the barcodes were better off without......

I think its something like that Pat. Also depends on if Grav wants to come back, however since DM has said he doesn't exepct anymore signings it either means that he does not want to come back or we can't afford what Newcastle have/are going to offer

I think its something like that Pat. Also depends on if Grav wants to come back, however since DM has said he doesn't exepct anymore signings it either means that he does not want to come back or we can't afford what Newcastle have/are going to offer

45098[/snapback]

:blink: we tried to get him back but he said he did not want to come here :blink: he will rot in the barcodes so let him ;)

its all about money if grav wanted to play for us he would have said so.

newcastle will pay big wages we wont.

lets hope when he comes to Goodison we dont give him a big reception...he wont be missed at all. :)

45201[/snapback]

:D we did ok when he left, wasnt such a loss after all lads ;)