IGNORED

Grav

Celtic's been mentioned a few times, actually think it would be a waste of his talent going up there, but he'll look at league and cup winners medals and champions league football.

Would we want him back? We've got VDM, Cahill, Ateta, Neville, Kilbane, Osman, Davies, Carsley all fighting for 4 spaces?

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...l&TEAMHD=soccer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say NO, been there, done that. Lets move on and look for someone new

(and I agree with goldfishes appraisal)

You never know thought, and if it happened I'd probably be made up as hes forth it just becasue hes such a character

Lets not forget, if we are to be come a real force we need depth to our squad and players who are fighting to be in the first team, not just 11 decent players

I would say know, however.

Depends on how much he would cost us and how much money he wants each week.

Agree with Goldfish need someone like him. but would he go again if someone came in for him.

We get first offer anyway don't we and also for the same amount we sold him for. Would he want to come back anyway

I would say know, however.

Depends on how much he would cost us and how much money he wants each week.

Agree with Goldfish need someone like him. but would he go again if someone came in for him.

We get first offer anyway don't we and also for the same amount we sold him for. Would he want to come back anyway

39851[/snapback]

he's not good enough for the new look Everton.

past his best. the scots can have him.

half a good season in what? 3 or 4? thats not good enough, i dont think this would be a good move, thanks for that half season tommy, we do love you, but dont come back right now mate

39983[/snapback]

dont ever come back imo, he wouldnt fit in and we should be looking to sign younger more talented players than gravo, yes he had a great half season thats why real bought him but he never really did anythin before that so thanks but no thanks

dont ever come back imo, he wouldnt fit in and we should be looking to sign younger more talented players than gravo, yes he had a great half season thats why real bought him but he never really did anythin before that so thanks but no thanks

40028[/snapback]

:blink: would you not have him back as are holding midfield player <_< needs a little bit more steel i think ;)

According to the gossip page on BBC teletext (Finally we are back on there with 2 stories) DM wants Grav back (Star) and will allow Naysmith to leave to Celtic for £1m (Knew the Celtic thing yesterday as was on sky Sports)

Don't know anything about the Grav story (As in if there are quotes or just what someone at the Star 'knows'

If anyone gets the star feel free to tell us what it says

More on it here aswell:

MOYES IN CHASE FOR GRAVESEN

DAVID MOYES is preparing a new bid to bring Thomas Gravesen back to Merseyside. The Danish midfielder (above), who was idolised during two years at Goodison Park, has been told he can leave Real Madrid after failing to make the grade at the Bernabeu.

Everton have first refusal, after agreeing the clause when they sold the 29-year-old to Real for £2.45million in January.

The sale of winger Andy van der Meyde to Torino for £3million and left-back Gary Naysmith to Celtic for up to £1m could fund the transfer.

""The sale of winger Andy van der Meyde to Torino for £3million and left-back Gary Naysmith to Celtic for up to £1m could fund the transfer""

With that £4m i would rather go for Barton, Nolan, or Jagielka.

He's a 100% driving force in the middle of the field, i wouldnt mind him next to me down the trenches.

Having said that, i would rather we go for Jagielka, a natural left sided midfielder, but would still take any of the other two.

I really don't get the fuss with Barton, he is (for lack of a better phrase) fookin crap.  Spits his dummy out at the slightest thing and has more bad games than good.

40082[/snapback]

Hes not crap mate, far from it. He reminds me alot of Steven Gerrard, obviously not as good. But he has that bite and grit that would make our midfield something to be feared, it would make those pansy midfielders think twice before trying their tricks for fear of getting a good kicking from him. Its just my opinion but i would love it if we bought Barton.

I'm with mark think he's exactly what we need he has grit but he can pass and shoot from long range too.

40140[/snapback]

Horrible little gobshite (that has nothing to do with what his sibling did, hes just a nasty tw*t anyway) but he is some player.

I've said a few times I would like to see him at Everton and hes in his last year of his contract is he not? Few million might tempt city.