IGNORED

Trinity Mirror Group - What is going on?

Hafnia

Saw that one about the lad having to apologise and thought the exact same thing. What the fuck does it have to do with anything that he's an Evertonian? the other 2 are just as bad. How can you slate fans for not taking a day package, mid-week, against a nobody team in a war-torn country? Joke.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Saw that one about the lad having to apologise and thought the exact same thing. What the fuck does it have to do with anything that he's an Evertonian? the other 2 are just as bad. How can you slate fans for not taking a day package, mid-week, against a nobody team in a worn-torn country? Joke.

Its getting beyond a joke. I can't help but feel if our boys in the corridors of power had a little bit more about them then this sort of stuff wouldn't happen.

The 3rd one I can understand. But the other 2??? No need for a mention, it seems irrelevant.

The club should come down on them with a legal writ (sp) and make them retract all that.

Firstly how do they know everyone on that coach was an Everton fan ? I'll guarantee at least one wasn't if so that's enough.

Secondly, wtf does it have to do with the story that the lad forced to apologise is an Evertonian

The third one they can have, who's arsed no other club would have took anyone anyway.

Wankers.

The lad forced to apologies was under an alias of "Garbutted", had a picture of Garbutt and tweeted about all things Everton.... So because of his anonymity he's instantly identified as an Evertonian.

But to come out with a comment of "when I find her I'll rape her" is just sick.

Edited by MC11

Guest millwallforever

The first story about three scousers on the dole was actually quite funny. Bet the journalist was inspired by these three guys:

I guess we would have felt at least a little glee if the three blokes had been Kopites. As for that twitter guy: probably too pissed to know what he was doing.

Edited by millwallforever