IGNORED

It's A Grand Old Team

MaximumLikelihood

I Was talking to this American in Minesota through work last week, and was talking about American football, she was a Vikings fan, when she asked me what EPL team I Supported, I said Spurs, she said Everton, I asked why Everton ? she said that she thinks that they are the closest to the Vikings in Style and history, so is how they pick their English teams to Support ? ( this would explain why there are no Arsenal fans in the US) any way she is planning a trip over here in the spring, and plans to get in an Everton game, how things change .

I Was talking to this American in Minesota through work last week, and was talking about American football, she was a Vikings fan, when she asked me what EPL team I Supported, I said Spurs, she said Everton, I asked why Everton ? she said that she thinks that they are the closest to the Vikings in Style and history, so is how they pick their English teams to Support ? ( this would explain why there are no Arsenal fans in the US) any way she is planning a trip over here in the spring, and plans to get in an Everton game, how things change .

American here. There are tons of Spurs, arsenal (owned by an american) and Man U supporters over here (they're also american owned). Everton fan and I got made fun of by an old couple from Manchester the other day in the elevator "well I guess someone has to root for them" they told me. If I wasn't employed at that hotel I would have told them to fuck off