IGNORED

Crossing and full backs

Memmaclub

I have noticed over the last few games when Baines and Coleman get in crossing positions they don't put it in and pull back into the centre where it's crowded is this because we have no one in the box?

I think so yeah. We ain't getting bodies into the box, no options other than Lukaku crowded out by 3 or 4 defenders.

It was interesting to see Lukaku pick the ball in a wider position against City and look up, then hold both hands out in angst and shout something...suddenly a few players darted into the box and he crossed it in low.

Not sure why this is happening.

It's been like this all season so far, it's unbelievably frustrating. So are our shockingly poor corners - when we get a corner I don't bother getting excited that we might score any more.

Morning Mr Rom!

Yep, corners are a sore point. It's interesting that different players are having a go...and none are any good! Corners are such an advantage too. It's another strange one.

Morning Mr Rom!

Yep, corners are a sore point. It's interesting that different players are having a go...and none are any good! Corners are such an advantage too. It's another strange one.

Baines seems to have gone down the Arteta road - he used to take brilliant corners and now it's a miracle if he gets it past the first man. It's been that way for at least a year so you'd think he'd just leave them alone. But we're lucky if he moves aside for two in a row.