IGNORED

FA Cup third/fourth round draw

MikeO

Especially in the context of the game. It was unbelievable. I couldn't stand Leeds at the time.

Leeds fans aside nobody could, my dad despised them with a passion and passed that on to me and my brother.

and he would have picked his cap up and put it back on in between the 2 saves

:rofl:

In 1950 and last year, Arsenal won the cup without ever having to travel outside London. I see they have got a home draw again in the third round.

They beat Liverpool in the final in 1950 (after beating Chelsea in semi final after a replay)..... and Liverpool beat........ Everton (2-0 at Maine Road - that's Man City's old ground for non-pre-Etihad posters) in the other semi final

Guest rusty747

Too early to predict as form and injuries between now and the game are the big unknowns. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they come a draw, get it and twat us in a replay.

Edited by rusty747

Cool your jets mate, you can stop dusting down the LPs :P

Trivia alert. I actually worked on an NME project where they were looking at releasing an "audio-zine" on cassette (some may need to ask their dad). Issue one had a huge Wham segment, interview with the two on how they met at school etc and much music....before it was published they got on TOTP with Young Guns, started selling shitloads and the record company withdrew permission for NME to use the music/interview. Project over.

Yer but they played wigh a lot of Freedom that day.

Freedom was George Michael solo; get yer facts right :shaking fist:.

Was off Listen Without Prejudice which was his first solo album, surprisingly good it was too if you took the advice in the title and put the Wham! shite to one side.

Trivia alert. I actually worked on an NME project where they were looking at releasing an "audio-zine" on cassette (some may need to ask their dad). Issue one had a huge Wham segment, interview with the two on how they met at school etc and much music....before it was published they got on TOTP with Young Guns, started selling shitloads and the record company withdrew permission for NME to use the music/interview. Project over.

Code for "i've got a massive Wham collection. And I dance round in my y fronts miming into a hair brush every Saturday night when nobody is in .

Freedom was George Michael solo; get yer facts right :shaking fist:.

Was off Listen Without Prejudice which was his first solo album, surprisingly good it was too if you took the advice in the title and put the Wham! shite to one side.

I'll boot my wife senselessfor that bit of wrong information the stupid bitch!!!!!!

Code for "i've got a massive Wham collection. And I dance round in my y fronts miming into a hair brush every Saturday night when nobody is in .

If I hear "Last Christmas" in a supermarket one more time this year I'm going to start breaking things. And what's a hair brush? I have a vague memory of needing such an implement years ago but the specifics escape me :huh:.

West Ham eh? I think we'll do them 3-1.