• Ross Barkley
    • Steven Naismith
    • Aiden McGeady
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Sub - Steven Pienaar
    • Sub - Samuel Eto'o
    • Sub - Arouna Kone

Lukaku - Looked like a half pissed Sunday league striker last night piss poor effort he looked sluggish slow and uninterested. Although service was limited he didn't help himself by not creating space for himself and it would help if he could win at least one header.

Pienaar - Absolute shite sadly looks well and truly a shadow of his former self

McGeady - I'll hold my hands up I thought he would prove a fair few wrong initially but it seems quite the opposite tbh he's simply a 5 a-side player all step over's and very short bursts of pace with fuck all after it

Could name a few more in all honesty but those three where shocking at times and we desperately an injection of quality in January, also Martinez needs a mention although we won we looked dire for a vast majority of the game with very little about us and I think a lot of that lie's with his formations and player selection/use

I'd like to start with two u top next game with just the one holding midfielder having a player like Ross playing so deep is a very odd move against a side like QPR who looked piss poor when ran at.

Lukaku - Looked like a half pissed Sunday league striker last night piss poor effort he looked sluggish slow and uninterested. Although service was limited he didn't help himself by not creating space for himself and it would help if he could win at least one header.

Pienaar - Absolute shite sadly looks well and truly a shadow of his former self

McGeady - I'll hold my hands up I thought he would prove a fair few wrong initially but it seems quite the opposite tbh he's simply a 5 a-side player all step over's and very short bursts of pace with fuck all after it

Could name a few more in all honesty but those three where shocking at times and we desperately an injection of quality in January, also Martinez needs a mention although we won we looked dire for a vast majority of the game with very little about us and I think a lot of that lie's with his formations and player selection/use

I'd like to start with two u top next game with just the one holding midfielder having a player like Ross playing so deep is a very odd move against a side like QPR who looked piss poor when ran at.

Pienaar should be sold or released to go elsewhere, his legs and sharpness has gone.

Lukaku needs to spend time on the bench watching how Naismith and Kone know how to actually give defenders something to think about "purposeful, intelligent running". His efforts last night were like watching a reprobate on community service picking litter up - done in a way of saying "i'm doing what i'm being asked but I really can't be bothered"

Compare him to Naismith, Tim Cahill, Suarez - just no comparison, he is bone bloody idle.

Regarding McGeady, I do think he is going to get better - but we paid practically nothing for him and could sell for £5m+.

Howard. Terrible punch the one time almost cost us, but Vargas was offside. Didn't learn and did it again to give away the goal.

McGeady close second. One good assist but other than that, headless chicken. I thought at one point he had taken Seamus pass so many times Seamie was just going to up and clock him.

I will be honest here, you could partner Ronaldo with Coleman at the moment and Coleman would look a mess. He is absolutely all over the show. Taking the ball over the touchline for throw ins, over running it the lot.

I will be honest here, you could partner Ronaldo with Coleman at the moment and Coleman would look a mess. He is absolutely all over the show. Taking the ball over the touchline for throw ins, over running it the lot.

not going to argue with that one bit. just that pienaar and ossie and even mirallas all allow baines to work with them and run the flank and they cut inside. mcgeady acts like the flank is his birthright. i'd like to see him work better with seamus and not just hog the lane.

That must be why Mcgeady has been shite then, Colemans dragging him down.

Same goes for a 21 year old who is young, still developing, has missed ex amount of his development blah de blah really.

You can dress it up all you like. The occasional wonder goal and zilch assists but still that's all ok because he has good feet. Lionel Blair has good feet should we play him?

I'm seriously finished with this debate now, your one rule for one one for the other absolutely astounds me it really does.

I'm genuinally out of this now it's so repetative and uninteresting .

It's my own fault for biting though but this is definitely the last time.