IGNORED

Gary Mackay-Steven

Other Dundee but they are doing well in the SPL, I know a lot of folks on here were talking down about the partnership since they just were promoted but they can play.

Teams in the conference can "play". The SPL is probably a little above that level. but a very little, The fact that Celtic are so weak that they're still being challenged by the likes of Hamilton and Inverness says it all. Been an Aberdeen follower nearly as long as I've been an Evertonian and even though they're top currently have no illusions. Celtic will win the league with an awful squad; they're just a bit less awful than the rest.

Teams in the conference can "play". The SPL is probably a little above that level. but a very little, The fact that Celtic are so weak that they're still being challenged by the likes of Hamilton and Inverness says it all. Been an Aberdeen follower nearly as long as I've been an Evertonian and even though they're top currently have no illusions. Celtic will win the league with an awful squad; they're just a bit less awful than the rest.

Agreed mike. Some posters on here were very disparaging towards the deal saying Martinez is an idiot and Everton what a joke. All I was saying is they are competing well and will stay up, so it's actually a decent thing if we want young players to get loaned there or something. Not saying they are world beaters up there, but it's nice to see them doing well.

I'm a Dundee United supporter. GMS is a terrific footballer. Fast, bag of tricks, can pick a pass and is capable of scoring some fantastic goals. He's signed a precontract with Celtic but he can do lot better than stay up here. Unfortunately he only had an offer from Sheffield United. I'll say it now, he's better than Mcgeady.