IGNORED

Anybody got BT tv

Bill

Any size package, ? any of the TV - Broadband - or Phone, or all three.

Would like to compare it to my XL Package which was £77 with sky, so i switched to Virgin and the same package has just gone up to £79.50 monthly.

WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT.

Edited by Bill

Yeah Mark, i did the same years ago because the phone line could only accept about 2 mbs, while i was paying for 10.

But i've just heard about this "BT infinity" which is supposed to come direct from a fibre cable. The same package would only cost me £48, but i'm a bit worried about the Broadband side of it.

Anybody know of a friend or neighbour who has it. ??

I have Infinity and BT TV. it is cheaper than the old broadband they use.(Even with the TV and phone) It is a very fast service and is actually faster than my old computer can use fully. But no complaints with it

How come you get superfast in the back of beyond whereas me (in another back of beyond area) get sweet FA when it comes to the cheap/fast deals :shaking fist:.

Yeah i did Patto but i'm still not sure if it comes direct from outside or through the telephone line, A woman told me it was fibre optic but she couldnt tell me how it got to the Hub.

It took me about 20 minutes to get through, i pressed the 1 to 5 option, and got to where i had to press another 1 to five option, then i was in a Queue and waited another ten minutes, what a load of cobblers. Wheres all the BT Shops gone ? where you can go in and actually speak to someone.

PS... because of a big Radio mast across the road from our estate, my old telephone line used to pick up the radio stations when you tried to make a call, so BT decided to put lots of filters on, This now cuts down the amount of broadband i can get through the Telephone line. Thats why i went Virgin which comes direct through a cable.

Edited by Bill