IGNORED

Bottom 3

arsenal sunderland mid-week will dictate a lot. hopefully the arse can get all 3 points and keep that last spot up for grabs. i'd really like to see hull beat man united to stay up.

I hope Sunderland and Arsenal draw that will leave United needing Arsenal to lose and them to win AND a 6 goal swing in goal difference. That's Sunderland almost safe and one more team Newcastle can't catch with a draw and means Sunderland only need a draw last game.

That then leaves United (practically) locked in 4thand nothing to play for. Hopefully Hull turn them over and West Ham beat Newcastle and they go down.

I'll be so fucking happy if that happens I was happy for about a week last time those gobshites went down.

Edited by Paddock

arsenal sunderland mid-week will dictate a lot. hopefully the arse can get all 3 points and keep that last spot up for grabs. i'd really like to see hull beat man united to stay up.

By product of Arsenal beating Sunderland will also mean that United's game at Hull will be "dead" for them, which might just give Hull a chance of winning.

I hope Sunderland and Arsenal draw that will leave United needing Arsenal to lose and them to win AND a 6 goal swing in goal difference. That's Sunderland almost safe and one more team Newcastle can't catch with a draw and means Sunderland only need a draw last game.

That then leaves United (practically) locked in 4thand nothing to play for. Hopefully Hull turn them over and West Ham beat Newcastle and they go down.

I'll be so fucking happy if that happens I was happy for about a week last time those gobshites went down.

Different discussion but is it just me that finds it annoying that United are guaranteed CL with sixty-nine points? The best they can do is equal what we got last year.....and we missed out. It's shit.

By product of Arsenal beating Sunderland will also mean that United's game at Hull will be "dead" for them, which might just give Hull a chance of winning.

i'm good with either of your scenarios!! i'd like newcastle to drop as well, come on hull and sunderland!

Different discussion but is it just me that finds it annoying that United are guaranteed CL with sixty-nine points? The best they can do is equal what we got last year.....and we missed out. It's shit.

I say thisall the time. The odd season we have a flyer it's a record points total for cl places, we get through to the Fa Cup final, we get Chelsea, Arsenal get Hull, Liverpool get West Ham etc. that year we beat United, Liverpool, Villa etc only to get Chelsea in the final.

We always have a good run when it's a hard season to achieve anything.

Typical Everton mate, it's always been like that.

I say thisall the time. The odd season we have a flyer it's a record points total for cl places, we get through to the Fa Cup final, we get Chelsea, Arsenal get Hull, Liverpool get West Ham etc. that year we beat United, Liverpool, Villa etc only to get Chelsea in the final.

We always have a good run when it's a hard season to achieve anything.

Typical Everton mate, it's always been like that.

04/05 season was the one that bucked the trend. Fourth with sixty-one points and a negative GD? Ridiculous, will never happen again..

But the curse (and Collina) brought us back to reality soon enough.

04/05 season was the one that bucked the trend. Fourth with sixty-one points and a negative GD? Ridiculous, will never happen again..

But the curse (and Collina) brought us back to reality soon enough.

Precisely, the odd time we get a break we get the hardest draw possible then get fucked over in the game.

It's like what's VERY rarely given with one hand is cruely taken away with another.

Heysel fucked us for life, I'm convinced of it. I don't want to drag this into a thread about that but things could be VERY different if it wasn't for that ban.

I'm absolutely certain of it.

Heysel fucked us for life, I'm convinced of it. I don't want to drag this into a thread about that but things could be VERY different if it wasn't for that ban.

I'm absolutely certain of it.

It's "bitter" to bring it up but no doubting it's true.