IGNORED

Bottom 3

Hull

QPR

Leicester

You can put your mortgage on Hull staying up now I've predicted that.

Think the other 2 are as good as gone tbh.

I agree barring a miracle. Toss up between Hull and Sunderland for the third place; I'd probably put my money (but not my house) on Sunderland just because Hull have an easy three points tonight.

mike and pad you guys realize burnley is bottom of the table and has played an additional game to leicester and hull who are both above them right? not sure where they get the points. qpr i get, but leicester has a game in hand and isn't bottom 3. what say ye?

I misread his post :blush:. I meant that QPR and Burnley are as good as down and that I think Sunderland will join them; much prefer it if Paddock was right though.

mike and pad you guys realize burnley is bottom of the table and has played an additional game to leicester and hull who are both above them right? not sure where they get the points. qpr i get, but leicester has a game in hand and isn't bottom 3. what say ye?

I meant to put Burnley, no idea why I put Leicester ??

I could have been cunning and said I did it to fool Mike into mis reading my post but it was just me simply being a numbskull!!

Bottom 3 are

Hull

QPR

Burnley

Newcastle going down would be a dream come true.

Results today have put them right in it; bottom two being tailed off has made the points required higher than I thought it would be; they're going to need some points from somewhere. Home to West Brom next week will be huge.

Results today have put them right in it; bottom two being tailed off has made the points required higher than I thought it would be; they're going to need some points from somewhere. Home to West Brom next week will be huge.

Yeah, the results have gone against them today big style :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Hull Newcastle and Sunderland. Hull need to win and Sunderland lose both, or Newcastle lose and they are good.

Sunderland have 2 games left.

If Hull were to win a draw would put Newcastle down also. Lets hope ManU have nothing to play for.

Why would anyone want Newcastle down over Hull?

I'm always pro underdog when I have no particular allegiance either way; plus it would be funny to watch Newcastle complete probably the worst example of self destruction in Premier history. Seventh place and beating the league champions in December to relegation would be a hell of a feat!

I'm always pro underdog when I have no particular allegiance either way; plus it would be funny to watch Newcastle complete probably the worst example of self destruction in Premier history. Seventh place and beating the league champions in December to relegation would be a hell of a feat!

Pardew may be a prick, but it teaches you to be careful what you wish for.

Why would anyone want Newcastle down over Hull?

Because Newcastle fans are the biggest bunch of pricks ever to walk this earth. Deluded fuck wits who don't have a brain cell between them (not all but a high percentage)

I would absolutely piss my pants with excitement and joy if they went down.

See the thread about Everton fans glassing people in front of kids for example tweeted by a Newcastle fan who quite clearly doesn't have a clue.

Everton fans would not be that end of London at West Ham It would be Newcastle and more likely Hull fans down that part yet he decides to blame Everton fans.

I follow and have followed Everton away for a very long time and while we hhave our fair share of lunatics, and we also have a "firm" (which is nowhere near as prominent as it was) we don't go round glassing scarfers not even lippy ones.

Just typical gobshite Geordies.

Can't fucking stand them.

Always been my second team in the PL. Good club, massive fan base and I don't mind Geordies

Never had one of those. Obviously some teams I like more than others but that can vary over the years due to many variables, don't get the concept of a "second team" personally.

I don't know if I like Geordies or not because I can't understand a word they say.