IGNORED

Siberski

IT SAYS ON SKYSPORTS NEWS THAT Everton ARE PUSHING THROUGH A DEAL TO LAND SIBERSKI ON A FREE TRANSFER FROM MAN SHITY!

I WOULD WANT HIM ON A FREE AS HE CAN PLAY ALL ACROSS MIDFIELD AN UPFRONT AND HE SEEMS TO BAG A FEW GOALS A SEASON!

THIS ONE LOOKS POSITIVE AND LOOKS LIKE IT WILL CUM OFF!

WAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK??

Surely he is going to be pused down the order here as well.

Would have to think that he will be behind all the players we have the moment.

But then again we do need to beef up the squad abit.

this is just after AI came out today and said didn't expect any new signings in

IT SAYS ON SKYSPORTS NEWS THAT Everton ARE PUSHING THROUGH A DEAL TO LAND SIBERSKI ON A FREE TRANSFER FROM MAN SHITY!

I WOULD WANT HIM ON A FREE AS HE CAN PLAY ALL ACROSS MIDFIELD AN UPFRONT AND HE SEEMS TO BAG A FEW GOALS A SEASON!

THIS ONE LOOKS POSITIVE AND LOOKS LIKE IT WILL CUM OFF!

WAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK??

44025[/snapback]

Its simply horrible.

He's 32 - what happened to Moyes' policy of only signing youngsters?!?!

32 and versatile dont go together in the same sentence. City are shite and he is down the pecking order there - if we are 'improving for the future' how can we justify playing him..

If he was already at the club from 27yr old or something - then fair enough to play him when needed - but to sign him now?!?

GET REAL - HORRIBLE NEWS IN MY OPINION

I aint botherd he'd only be a squad player but if he's buying him only to play up front then id rather not have him. We have 2 of the brightest prospects of english football in are team in Vaughan + Anichebe so id rather see 1 of them playing in the team at a young age than a City reject.

:D

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...ki__report.html

Mentions that he plays left sided.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/bsp/hi...erski_29579.stm

1 goal in 4.5 games total, 1 in 6 games Prem. Not bad if playing midfeild.

One thing to consider is - News breaks of us after a left sided player 24hrs after VDM's drink incident. Emmm

free.... got prem experience..... squad player.... alright he is 32 but

pretty sure this is not a signing for the future just this season and if goes well maybe next... couple of my city mates say he's a good player and don't know why pearce does not play him.. I can understand everyone saying its not worth it too old etc... but there is no risk apart from wages.... if hes does not peform we have lost fa... suppose it's like the red shite taking a risk on fowler...

to be honest i'd take him but only on a year contract with additional bonuses if he plays and assists and that

good cover for everywhere

44112[/snapback]

:blink: what is this shite :blink: come on lads, Everton can do better than this, to old sorry ;)

Guest blueboy122

wtf bluetrip.maybe kilbane is not the worlds best player bt at least he gives 100% everytime he plays wats efc motto nuthin but the best is gd enough ye he ent thje best midfelider but hes gives HIS best and thats all Everton can ask for!

wtf bluetrip.maybe kilbane is not the worlds best player bt at least he gives 100% everytime he plays wats efc motto nuthin but the best is gd enough ye he ent thje best midfelider but hes gives HIS best and thats all Everton can ask for!

44157[/snapback]

Ok lets get something straight Kilbane is crap, I'm not debating it. It's my own opinion which I have formed over the many many games I have seen him play. You were slagging Neville off in another thread 3 hours ago and there is a player who 'tries his hardest' every game equal to or more so than any other. So dont come that crap with me when you contradict yourself with a post only a couple of hours old.

ola its not shite i've not said he will make the team week in week out

but he provides cover for so many positions

i know we have enough possilbly across the rest of midfield we are short on real left midfielders

although i hope VDM gets back from what ever is wrong with him but he does seem to injury prone and i really want to see the best from him but i dont have the faith in Killa like i did a few seasons back

so i would like to see cover brought in if not a left winger for the future

but if we have to have a stop gap for a season then so be it

Here We Go:-

1992-1996- Lille 97 apps (17 goals)

1996-1998- Auxerre 42 (8)

1998-2000- Nantes 50 (17)

2000-2003- Lens 89 (23)

2003- present- Man City 92 (11)

Not much good really IMO. But i suppose he would be good cover? :mellow:

sib.bmp and he doesn't suit our shirt either :lol:

Guest blueboy122

bluetrip iu make me laugh how old r u?? how was i controdicting myself mate i wasnt slagging him off u rem i was sayin emerton is better than him!! get ur facts rite!

bluetrip iu make me laugh how old r u?? how was i controdicting myself mate i wasnt slagging him off u rem i was sayin emerton is better than him!! get ur facts rite!

44230[/snapback]

Judging by your txt speak older than you.

at least kilbane has experiance at the international level.i no 1 of u will say so does neville bt he played lik once a blue moon and hes shite for england he got his chance against romaina i think or so 1 lik that came on gave away penalty and there went his england carrer.

wtf neville is average.were do u sit at the matches mate cus ur seat ent in Goodison thats for sure!!.if neville that good y wasnt he in the england squad!not sayin thats its not easier to get in2 the australian squad but u no anyway emerton is quicker and neville didnt score a single goal last season so open ur eyes u fool!

See above, that's what's known as contradiction.

ola its not shite i've not said he will make the team week in week out

but he provides cover for so many positions

i know we have enough possilbly across the rest of midfield we are short on real left midfielders

although i hope VDM gets back from what ever is wrong with him but he does seem to injury prone and i really want to see the best from him but i dont have the faith in Killa like i did a few seasons back

so i would like to see cover brought in if not a left winger for the future

but if we have to have a stop gap for a season then so be it

44166[/snapback]

B) we need to aim higher than this mate trust me i kid you not ;)

i know we need to aim higher but at the moment we cant attract great players to the club because we aren't in europe

as i said as a stop gap for cover for a year at most if we get suspensions and injurys you never know we could run short anywhere so he could possibly fit in

i have never said he was the solution to all our problems just a stop gap for cover this season low risk so why not

i know we need to aim higher but at the moment we cant attract great players to the club because we aren't in europe

as i said as a stop gap for cover for a year at most if we get suspensions and injurys you never know we could run short anywhere so he could possibly fit in

i have never said he was the solution to all our problems just a stop gap for cover this season low risk so why not

44565[/snapback]

:blink: cos hes shite mate :lol: he is i kid you not,he does not play regular 4 city and not good enough to wear are shirt B)

• 3 weeks later...