IGNORED

Hearts fan visiting on April 16th - info required

Hi

My son & I are visiting Goodison for his first time for the Southampton game.

I was hoping to get a bit information that will help our day run smoothly.

• Firstly, I purchased tickets in 'the paddock.' Is this a good place to sit?
  • We get to Liverpool central around midday. Is there a bus that I can get from there to the area of the stadium?
  • Also, is there a child friendly pub near the ground? Somewhere to get something to eat?

Thanks for any help.

This is my sons first EPL game and he is really looking forward to it. I have a soft spot for Everton due to the Alex Young connection. Also, I have a pathological hatred for generic 'tourist' brand clubs like Man U & Liverpool.

Cheers

Easy access to the ground from Liverpool central just head to the "queens square" bus station. Paddock seats will be ok. Thomas Frost on Walton Road does food but I'd suggest getting food in the city centre as all the pubs will be chocker. Hope you have a good day.

Hi

My son & I are visiting Goodison for his first time for the Southampton game.

I was hoping to get a bit information that will help our day run smoothly.

• Firstly, I purchased tickets in 'the paddock.' Is this a good place to sit?
  • We get to Liverpool central around midday. Is there a bus that I can get from there to the area of the stadium?
  • Also, is there a child friendly pub near the ground? Somewhere to get something to eat?

Thanks for any help.

This is my sons first EPL game and he is really looking forward to it. I have a soft spot for Everton due to the Alex Young connection. Also, I have a pathological hatred for generic 'tourist' brand clubs like Man U & Liverpool.

Cheers

Since we played you in a friendly last summer, Hearts appear to have been doing really well. I trust your visit will have the same effect on us.

Since we played you in a friendly last summer, Hearts appear to have been doing really well. I trust your visit will have the same effect on us.

Pleasing to see that after their previous trials, my lad unaccountably adopted Hearts as his "Scottish team" at a very young age, even though I'm an Aberdeen man (had an uncle that lived in the area).

Enjoy your trip, hope we get a result for you.

Get to the ground nice and early, the pre match fan's area in the Park End car park is great for kids.

Fellow jambo here. Everton v Southampton was my first Everton game too. Must have been about 11 or 12 years ago. We battered them but Niemi (an ex favourite) had a stormer and it took a 90th minute Osman goal to win 1-0. Think it was the season we went on to finish 4th. Hope you enjoy the game.

Thanks.

Looking forward to it.