IGNORED

Callum Connolly

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If Allardyce is still in charge in the summer I wouldn't be surprised to see a mass exodus of youngsters, they'll all know they'll never get a chance under him. And I don't care what any one says, I can't believe that amongst all the kids we've got out on loan, there aren't players who would perform better than the shite we're putting out week after week

• 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

what position is he playing now?  wasn't he a fullback?  him and robinson on the left and right?

Has played a number of positions.  Started out in the back line but last year Ipswitch utilized him as a defensive midfielder and that is where he played in pre season this summer for us.  He has been out on loan at Wigan before and actually scored two goals on his debut from RB.  He played in the backline when he won trophies with the England U20s and Everton U23s.  Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Also, excited to see players going out and getting more experience.  Hope him and Antonee enjoy their time at Wigan.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...