IGNORED

Women Love Them

Neil

I know butthe problem is its not just women. Found out both my parents watch it!!!!

Went out for a meal on Friday night when the final was on and both my dad was getting a text along with people on different table then they were talking about who got kicked out.

its not just big brother the other week we went shopping and as she got out the car she hit the car door on a post leaving a fooking big dent in my car but blamed me for it saying i parked to close to the post all she had to do was open her eyes i left her plenty of room just didnt think dhe would let the door swing out and then she says stop moaning its only a car

Got to tread carefully here, but...............

Why does everything need to "match", and what is the point of cushions, what is the obsession with candles, ornaments are pointless unless they have a sentimental value.

I love T, but I will never understand her, so I don't even try to figure her out.

ATB

Mac

yes pat u got it fella and mac totally agree mate same as whenever we buy a new couch or carpet or curtains if they dont go with the wallpaper thats it we have to redecorate the fooking room it drives me crazy just as well i love her

My better half also likes to decorate and "accessorise" the house...my involvement is purely financial and muscular. She finally today, twenty-two years after her first attempt when she ran away, had a tattoo done. Little Celtic "Tree of Life" on her shoulder...very nice it is too. When's my mid-life crisis going to kick in though, that's what I want to know! I want a sports car :lol: !

T actually enjoys decorating so I manage to give that one the big swerve, it's paying out for frivolous bits and bobs "coz it will look nice".  :huh:

ATB

Mac

46493[/snapback]

u jammy bugger mac wish mine did sadly its always down to me i tell u somthing else thats a complete mystery to me handbags and shoes she has so many and yet always insists on buying new shoes and handbag everytime she buys a dress why??????

what i dont see the point of is that girls can never have the same dress/shoes/watch/ mobile phone/ bra size etc as thier friends it really bemuses me.

i was talking to my cousin a few months back and she bought herself a nice new phone and then had to change it for another one because her best mate had one. WTF she thought it was like end of the world or summit.

Alex, it gets worse, once you are in a serious relationship if you don't know their dress size from 10 different shops (because no two shops are the same sizes) you are insensitive.

God forbid you should forget their bra size too. Oh and if you ever buy nice underwear as a pressie and the shop assistant says "what size is she?", don't ever, ever, ever make claw hands in front of your chest because they don't like that.

I have found if you pay too much attention, they think you are up to something, pay too little attention and you don't love them enough.

My advice to a young man like yourself is to learn three phrases which may help, depending on when you use them.

1) Yes love

2) No love

3) Of course you don't need to go on a diet (unless the answer should be "only if it makes you feel better" but that is a bit of a minefield, best to avoid giving an answer if you can).

ATB

Mac

Alex, it gets worse, once you are in a serious relationship if you don't know their dress size from 10 different shops (because no two shops are the same sizes) you are insensitive.

God forbid you should forget their bra size too. Oh and if you ever buy nice underwear as a pressie and the shop assistant says "what size is she?", don't ever, ever, ever make claw hands in front of your chest because they don't like that. 

I have found if you pay too much attention, they think you are up to something, pay too little attention and you don't love them enough.

My advice to a young man like yourself is to learn three phrases which may help, depending on when you use them.

1) Yes love

2) No love

3) Of course you don't need to go on a diet (unless the answer should be "only if it makes you feel better" but that is a bit of a minefield, best to avoid giving an answer if you can).

ATB

Mac

46539[/snapback]

o so true mac but u missed one do i look good in this ???? damn u cant win u say yes and its no i dont u dont care about me and u say well love maybe the there other top looked better and shite you are on the couch for the night

another thing thats puzzled me why does it take them f****ing hours to get ready for a night out me i can be ready in ten mins no probs

46635[/snapback]

i sat through a "getting ready" session in my mates house the other day, the amount of things women wear is unbelieveable, she took about 45 mins to put make up on, eye liner, eye shadow, straighten her hair erm... there was somethin' else but i cant remember but she did look stunning when she was "ready"

I think it boils down to a lack of ability to multi-task on their part. I get a shower, while I'm in there I brush my teeth and shave, a quick dry off and the finishing touch, a little bit of Mr Sheen on the old bonce. Clothes on and stop the clock - 10 minutes.

I don't see why they have to try on three or four things either, that should have been done when they knew we were taking them out FFS.

ATB

Mac

totally agree mac although if my other half finds out i have had it and bluenose here are five questions/comments u should avoid being asked/told at all costs

1. do i look fat in this

2.if u loved me you would do it

3. u forgot my birthday

4. does my bum look big in this

5. you like her better then me

should you hear any of the above you know you are in the shit and need to come up with the right answer first time or else your in a world of trouble ;)

Edited by Neil

totally agree mac although if my other half finds out i have had it and bluenose here are five questions/comments  u should avoid  being asked/told at all costs

1. do i look fat in this

2.if u loved me you would do it 

3. u forgot my birthday

4. does my bum look big in this

5. you like her better then me

should you hear any of the above you know you are in the shit and need to come up with the right answer first time or else your in a world of trouble ;)

46883[/snapback]

thanks for the tip :lol: