IGNORED

Blackburn V Everton

Heather_6

Far to drunk to give a match analysis but i'v got to tell you all this match's funny story B)

Went with a few lads in a workies van and parked in the first car park we found so on the way back we walked past loads of evertonians and blackburn wooly backs sitting in a que of traffic. Took the piss out of everyone until some smart arse pointed out we had no chance of gettin out of our car park!!

So we got back the van and the driver and one of the lads were sent back while me and another lad waited at the gate, the lad who went back the van collected 2 high vis jackets from the van and ran back to us. We both put on the jackets and stopped the on comming traffic and let the car park empty until our van arrived. We then sang a few songs in the middle of the road and jumped in the van for the journey home :D:D

I bloody love away days :P

Lets just hope we can beat this spurs hoodoo on saturday and keep up the form. Great away day result considering the average line up, if we fook this cockney voodoo shite, top 6 is gonna happen...............................................................................................................................................without a doubt........its a simple educated football fact top 6 is a formality.

Poor performance really didn't seem to get going at all in the first half and Rennie was awful. Can't keep on playing Kilbane he's just very bad and he still believes he has the pace to beat players. Howard looked great though hope we can get him permanently as he looks alot safer than Wright. Lescott however failed to impress really looked a bit nervous but hopefully once he settles he'll be a good buy. Arteta never really got going seemed to be hacked down everytime he got the ball although Ossie looked quality. Even though he's small seems to be able to hold off defenders and really likes to run at defenders, also he was the main man once we begun coming into the game. Thought Faddy played well to when he came on looked sharp and did more than Beattie although Faddy probally had the better service. Decent result but we could have won that just never seemed to get going.

Poor performance really didn't seem to get going at all in the first half and Rennie was awful. Can't keep on playing Kilbane he's just very bad and he still believes he has the pace to beat players. Howard looked great though hope we can get him permanently as he looks alot safer than Wright. Lescott however failed to impress really looked a bit nervous but hopefully once he settles he'll be a good buy. Arteta never really got going seemed to be hacked down everytime he got the ball although Ossie looked quality. Even though he's small seems to be able to hold off defenders and really likes to run at defenders, also he was the main man once we begun coming into the game. Thought Faddy played well to when he came on looked sharp and did more than Beattie although Faddy probally had the better service. Decent result but we could have won that just never seemed to get going.

46713[/snapback]

everyone does :lol: i agree with you, we never really got going but im not arguing with a point, i do feel we should have had a penalty and todd should have been sent off as he was the last defender... i think...

Im worried about Moyes' team selections at the minute. Why does he keep playing Beattie when hes playing like horse shit? The reason we have four strikers is to create competition, so when a player plays shite you drop him, Faddy deserves a start over Beattie for the next match. Also why the fuck play Kilbane, he is probably our worst player and shouldnt even be a bench player. And playing Stubbs ahead of Lescott is a joke. I know it could be argued that we need to bring Lescott in slowly but it cant do much for his confidence if a fucking 30 odd year old donkey is ahead of him in the pecking order can it?

Sort it out Moysey.