IGNORED

Spurs V Everton

MikeO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm.... im not gonan go thru every1, but i thought AJ looked lively, caused a lot of problems, and osman i couldn't believe how well he played as im nto a huge fan, but he was brilliant... i thought defensively we weren't great and could have conceeded on another day, arteta was a bit disappointing, especially 1st half....

but all in all, it was a good team performance, we showed character and should be proud

I think you lot have covered everything, what a performance and its nice to see the doubters retracting their comments from before the game.

I am a serious fan of ossie and watching him shrug off Davids before setting up the goal was a pleasure. He feet were fast at Blackburn in the week and he ran their mid and defence ragged, what i saw of the spurs game too he looked class. He seems to be at his best running diagonally across the mid and making them back off which with AJ's pace can create so much this season.

Nice to see we can change the shape and even loose a man but still play football. I fully agreed with Moyes team selection for this one apart from the consistantly poor Killa.

One seriously good point for me is that Mr Kill(i can't play football)ban is suspended for the derby  :D

Nice one lads as allways but especially right now I'm proud to be an Evertonian, last time we done this we stayed up there and showed the league how its done.

I was waiting for the Zutons on the main stage at creamfields when the result filtered through and was delighted to see thousands of Evertonians going fookin mental and hugging complete strangers with the relief of finally beating the spurs duck.

COYB bring on the shite  B)

47409[/snapback]

I don't want to drag this up again but I don't like being misquoted. For your information goldfish memory, I'm not retracting anything I said. Its ok to get all excited about the Spurs result but some of you go well over the top. I suppose your reaction to one great result clearly demonstrates how bad our football has been generally. Expectations have been ground down so much that this result has got people reacting in all sorts of ways. Calm down! There's a long season ahead. The game changed after Kilbane got sent off. It was not due to a Moyes masterplan. Lets just wait and see how the season pans out. It 'll take a lot more of that type of performance for me to retract anything I have said about the quality of football we generally play I assure you.