IGNORED

Spurs V Everton

MikeO

Big one I think. Spurs looked good on Tuesday, admittedly only against Sheffield United but they are seen widely as the "best of the rest" outside the assumed top four. If we take something from this, particularly given our poor record at WHL, then I think we can start to get very optimistic.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see McFadden get a start in place of BT and I think we'll come out with a 1-1 draw. AJ set up by Ossie.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big one I think. Spurs looked good on Tuesday, admittedly only against Sheffield United but they are seen widely as the "best of the rest" outside the assumed top four. If we take something from this, particularly given our poor record at WHL, then I think we can start to get very optimistic.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see McFadden get a start in place of BT and I think we'll come out with a 1-1 draw. AJ set up by Ossie.

46881[/snapback]

i would be happy to get a draw just hope dm starts with cahill this time and not kilbane

I feel we will be up for this one, the players have got to be feeling good after a positive start.

Once again it will come down to Moyes team selection, are we going down there to play for a draw or are we going for the win?. Spurs are due a slapping off us and I think it will come in this game.

2 - 4 with AJ running riot.

ATB

Mac

Its a 15-0 win for me with a space ship landing in the centre circle for first contact during half time, the seccond comming of crist during extra time & a fly past of 15 farmyard pigs on the final whistle.

But realy i cant call this one we are due a win down there but they do always score 3+ goals past us so my prediction is a high scoring win or aonther complete spanking.

Could be a classic and theres 700 tickets left apparently http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/blue...ll-to-arms.html i will however be at creamfields this weekend seeing how much liquid it is humanly possible to consume between 3 in the afternoon and 6 in the morning :D

Edited by GoldfishMemory

untitleds.bmp

I'm going for 2-1 to Spurs. Berbatov and Defoe for Spurs. McFadden for Us.

Here's the team I'd have out;-

....................Howard...................

Neville.....Lescott.....Yobo.....Valente

Osman.....Davies.....Cahill.....Arteta

.........McFadden.....Johnson...........

I would'nt have BT because of the Form he's been in recently, I'd put him on the bench and rest him. McFadden played better than BT on Wednesday night when he came on so I'd have him starting.

Would'nt it be great if we could win 3-0 a Simon Davies Hat-Trick in front of their fans!

COYB!!!!!!!!!

untitleds.bmp

I'm going for 2-1 to Spurs. Berbatov and Defoe for Spurs. McFadden for Us.

Here's the team I'd have out;-

....................Howard...................

Neville.....Lescott.....Yobo.....Valente

Osman.....Davies.....Cahill.....Arteta

.........McFadden.....Johnson...........

I would'nt have BT because of the Form he's been in recently, I'd put him on the bench and rest him. McFadden played better than BT on Wednesday night when he came on so I'd have him starting.

Would'nt it be great if we could win 3-0 a Simon Davies Hat-Trick in front of their fans!

COYB!!!!!!!!!

47009[/snapback]

excellent choice monsiuer. would you like a win with that

Good team:

-------------------------Howard------------------------

---Hibbert/Neville----Yobo----Lescott-----Valente---

Arteta----------Cahill--------Carsley-----------Osman

--------------------AJ----------Mc Fadden---------------

Bad team:

-----------------------Howard---------------------------

Neville/Hibbert-----Yobo----------Wier--------Naysmith

Davies---------------Arteta-----------Cahill----------Kilbane

------------------------AJ---------------BT-----------------

Not real convinced going in to this one. Our London record of late really sux...Robbie Keane always Bum's us & we always seem to hit the post 3 times a match away to them.

Those are a few concerns amidst the form thingy.

Maybe weeel Klick & Play them of the park...?

Then Loose 1-0 of course to a late Keane Goal.. :(

any game in london is tricky. spurs are a good side but they arent any better than we are. if we get it right we can take a point and maybe steal a couple more.

i'd like to see faddie or anichebe get a start. and maybe andy vdm, as long as he's fit. he's seems keen to prove himself and he's got the ability if not the motivation sometimes.

i'd like to see pistone at left back to release neville to midfield were he does a better job.

i'd drop carsley. he doesnt look up to it. in fact its a pity he didnt go to wolves because the championship is now the place for him.

................................... HOWARD.................................

PISTONE ............... YOBO...... LESCOTT............VALENTE

ARTETA.................OSMAN...............CAHILL .............VDM/DAVIES

..............................AJ ............ FADDIE..........................

and god bless all who sail in her! :P

Edited by java2001e

GOOD NEWS FROM SPORTING LIFE!

"Tottenham manager Martin Jol has doubts over midfielder Jermaine Jenas and striker Dimitar Berbatov ahead of their clash with Everton at White Hart Lane tomorrow.

Jenas failed to train on Thursday after receiving a knock on his toe while Berbatov is nursing an ankle injury.

Both players were on the scoresheet in their 2-0 win over Sheffield United on Tuesday night and Jol remains hopeful they will recover in time.

Captain Ledley King is still sidelined after surgery to cure a knee problem.

Everton will be without veteran defender Alan Stubbs because of a hamstring problem.

However, the Toffees are boosted by the return of full-back Nuno Valente and centre-back David Weir following groin injuries.

Summer signing Joleon Lescott gets the chance to start his first Premiership match, having come on as substitute for Everton twice this season and never having played in the top flight when his former club Wolves were last in the division due to injury."

any game in london is tricky. spurs are a good side but they arent any better than we are. if we get it right we can take a point and maybe steal a couple more.

i'd like to see faddie or anichebe get a start. and maybe andy vdm, as long as he's fit. he's seems keen to prove himself and he's got the ability if not the motivation sometimes.

i'd like to see pistone at left back to release neville to midfield were he does a better job.

i'd drop carsley. he doesnt look up to it. in fact its a pity he didnt go to wolves because the championship is now the place for  him.

................................... HOWARD.................................

PISTONE ............... YOBO...... LESCOTT............VALENTE

ARTETA.................OSMAN...............CAHILL .............VDM/DAVIES

..............................AJ ............ FADDIE..........................

and god bless all who sail in her!  :P

47066[/snapback]

So Where's Neville then.............................??????

Edited by Licker

Can't see us getting anything out of the game today agsinst Spurs. So would guess at a score of about 4 v 1 with AJ scoring for us.

however i think there is also a chance we might lose 3 v1 with PISTONE scoring for us.

However I also had a dream last night where we won the match 5 v 2. Don't know who scored and can't be certain it was against Spurs.

Anyway I honestly beleive that it will be a 4 v 1 lose today.

Nuno is meant to be back and only injuries is meant to be Stubbs and Hibbo.

Hello you pale skinned evertonians

Watchi8ng the game over here live today

Watched the other two also (I´ll reserve my comments)

Anyway, as spurs isa big bogey for us I hope for any result, just a decent performance will doo FFS

Just off to watch the Red poop now in my st domingos Everton top

2 euros a pint yeeeehaaaaaaaaaa