IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

there is one bit of bad news that I have heard hope it's not true that Steven flecher will got to Everton or Sunderland for £2 million.

My cousin works for Everton and on the last day at bellfield he saw J. Hoyte there and also saw K. nolan there aswell, both were talking to Moyes and he over heard Moyes saying that they will definitely sign in januay 4 bout £9 million for both of them, Moyes is also looking for a swap deal to happen between Andy Johnson and Dean Ashton, we might end up paying the Hammers bout 3–5 million

Everton and a number of other Premiership teams are currently watching Kenwyne Jones who has impressed this season with Sunderland expect clubs to offer £8 million and over.

Hope not! would rather have Johnson, definately wouldn't pay Johnson and £5mil for Ashton :o

I no, what a stupid deal that would be, Ashtons another player who needs good service or will be shite, we dont give that service so this would be another waste.

At least with A.J he'll run his heart out and bang a few goals in with, loads of assists aswell.

Yakubu and Kenwynne Jones in straight swap in January – definite.

Ive heard a rumour at Goodison that Moyes is plotting a £4.5 million swoop for John O'Shea and a player + cash deal for Matt Taylor or giles Barnes

Lookout for the following player arriving at the PEOPLES Stadium (IBROX) in JANUARY.

James McFadden, swap deal with K. Boyd going to Everton.

Yakubu and Kenwynne Jones in straight swap in January – definite.

Ive heard a rumour at Goodison that Moyes is plotting a £4.5 million swoop for John O'Shea and a player + cash deal for Matt Taylor or giles Barnes

Lookout for the following player arriving at the PEOPLES Stadium (IBROX) in JANUARY.

James McFadden, swap deal with K. Boyd going to Everton.

Haha what a load of bullshit that is, I dont think id like any of them transfers to happen.

West Ham United boss Alan Curbishley is ready to offer £9 million in January for Everton striker Andy Johnson.

The News of the World says if the cash bid does not work, they might even throw Anton Ferdinand into the deal.

Curbishley is a long-time admirer of Johnson, who has struggled with form and fitness this season. Johnson is out of action after undergoing ankle surgery but is due back in two weeks.

Off and Fuck, not neccessarily in that order.

Everton to bid £8M for Middlesbrough's Downing

Everton are planning an £8 million bid for Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing.

The People says David Moyes wants the England winger to add a new dimension to his team for the second half of the season.

Crucially, Downing will not be Cup tied with Everton hoping to push on in the UEFA Cup in the New Year

yeah, he's left footed. but i know that there were silly price tags being banded around in the summer. 8m ish. and thats way too much when we can get pienaar at a snip of the price.

i heard 6...but i think that's a reasonable price for such a highly rated, talented youngster in this age. i'd be delighted if we signed him. pienaar has done well, but i' rather have barnes

Barnes or downing would be good for 6 million, but we need a center mid more than anything else, dont forget this is Pienaars 1st season in the premiership and look how good he's playing, he's only going to get better and 2 million is bargain.

Rather us get a defensive midfielder 1st, Appiah looks good, what a player liverpool got in Mascherano, probably the best defensive midfieder in the world imo and thats from am evertonian, we need someone like him, who can tackle and play the easy pass, instead of trying to play david beckham passes over the top, they can't do.

Edited by Blue4Ever

barnes over downing for me, not a massive downing fan, overrated imo

pienaar hasn't been that great. he's done ok, but i wouldn't sign him on what he's produced thus far...give him time and maybe, he is getting better.

I said that ages ago and you were going on about how good he was against us :huh:

Appiah would be the one for me. Was disappointed we didn't get him in August, but is an excellent player and I think would be an excellent replacement for Carsley. Cars has been brill for us, and will continue to be so as long as we have him here, like Stubbs, but father time catches up with everyone sooner or later, and Appiah would be a wonderful replacement!

Have it from a very reliable source, that Mr Moyes of Goodison Park is intersted in buying a well established European centre forward as Yakubu is not doing the business and Johnson is defo leaving in January, thought to be heading towards Chelsea (could not believe it myself). The name on Mr Moyes lips is none other than Gudjohnsen, who is quite interested in playing for a small club now he's gone off the boil. Also Mr Moyes did want another keeper as backup to Tim F percent k O4f Howard, but after his Derby display, Mr Neville has convinced him that he can do a very reliable job. Remember where you heard it.

The Sausage.

Everton are keen to sign Eidur Gudjohnson or Jermain Defoe and Matthew Taylor in January.

David Moyes is keen to add Taylor to boost their UEFA Cup challenge while Gudjohnson would also be able to play.

Rangers rumours.

Reliable sources.

Smith would love to get McFadden at Ibrox and has been discussing a swap of Kris Boyd + cash to Everton.

Have it from a very reliable source, that Mr Moyes of Goodison Park is intersted in buying a well established European centre forward as Yakubu is not doing the business and Johnson is defo leaving in January, thought to be heading towards Chelsea (could not believe it myself). The name on Mr Moyes lips is none other than Gudjohnsen, who is quite interested in playing for a small club now he's gone off the boil. Also Mr Moyes did want another keeper as backup to Tim F percent k O4f Howard, but after his Derby display, Mr Neville has convinced him that he can do a very reliable job. Remember where you heard it.

The Sausage.

hope he's not implying something :)

No centermidfielder's being linked <_<