IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

My Uncle has links to the Everton board. a offer being seriously considered at the moment is faddy and victor to Rangers in exchange for hutton. The boss would like to keep at least one during the yaks absence but he is very keen to bring hutton to Goodison before the Summer when United will be sniffing around hutton.

Sunderland are out of the running to sign Reading midfielder Stephen Hunt. He supported Everton as a kid so they are now favourites to sign him. Steve Sidwell and Matthew Taylor also look set for moves to Everton after it was revealed they also loved Toffees in their younger years.

Not our rumour but Newcastle are in for scott brown from celtic - touted as the next roy keane by many - this is someone moyes should be looking at and if it looks like newcastle are going to be bidding for him, i'd hope we'd show some interest. I love cars but if we want to move on we need to strengthen further.

Not our rumour but Newcastle are in for scott brown from celtic - touted as the next roy keane by many - this is someone moyes should be looking at and if it looks like newcastle are going to be bidding for him, i'd hope we'd show some interest. I love cars but if we want to move on we need to strengthen further.

Why would DM be looking at him if he's anything like Roy keane?

Scott Brown is shite, every time i see him play he gives the ball away needlessly and doesnt make effort to get it back, like a mr neville we already have, why can't we get a defensive midfielder who can tackle, who isnt scared of the ball and will pass it along the floor! thats all I ask!!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

...willing to lend a few bob toward that particular cause, Blue?:P

Scott Brown... interesting. Maybe for a small fee, but I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on him. Obviously if he was anything like Roy Keane you'd be stupid to not take him. And after seeing how limp Neville and Cars look together, along with Cars making some mistakes as he is playing too many games for his age, we most definitely would benefit from someone with a bit of fire in that position. Just as long as they don't have a criminal offence to their name....:P

Kevin McDonald From Dundee To Tottenham – 2 Mill

Valeri Bojinov – Lazio

Stendardo – Aston Villa

Daniel Cousin – Osasuna

Obafemi Martins – Valencia

Silva – Newcastle

Angulo – Fulham

Boa Morte – Derby

Gonzalo Higuain – Everton

Ledesma – Everton

Enyeama – Arsenal

Arshavin – Inter

from football-rumours.com

higuain, young real madrid forward, don't know much about him

wasn't quite sure who ledesma was. looked him up on wikipedia and there's like 3 footballers who have the name ledesma

thoughts?

• 1 month later...

100% rumour but think back a few years- we were beaten to the signature of matheau flamini by arsenal.... he may be leaving on a free this summer, with him still refusing to sign up - do you reckon he'll be moysies radar? Would do a good job in our mid IMO. (maybe long-term cars replacement)...

• 2 weeks later...

cosmin contra?

a bit NO from me.

http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=83531

David Moyes is keen to push Everton into the Champions League next season more than this and will make his intentions clear in the Summer by adding the Scottish Premier League top scorer, Scott McDonald and Ajax forward, Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Moyes will also add Fulham's Jimmy Bullard and will move for Aaron Lennon but only if he is forced to sell Arteta. Moyes will offload Andy Johnson to make way for the two new forwards.

Scott McDonald will cost £8 million, Klaas Jan Huntelaar will cost £10.5 million and Jimmy Bullard will cost £3.5 million. Kenwyne Jones is also a target.

we we pay 8 mil for scott mcdonald i'm supporting leeds full-time

Edited by CraccerC