IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

suppose this thread's the best place for this. as I've said before I work at a national rag (don't shoot me down this time please - as I said the last time, why would I bother lying :lol: !) - i just spoke to a guy I know on the sports desk - he reckons the Yakubu deal might go through today. He doesn't have any insider knowledge as such but he said that whenever the BBC run a story that has "BBC Story understands" in it, it generally happens pretty soon after and all the rest of the papers sit up and take notice

fingers crossed eh!

That tallys with what Liam has just posted as well. I have hope at last :D

That tallys with what Liam has just posted as well. I have hope at last :D

bit worrying that none of the news sites seem to have updated with anything this morning

did read in the metro this morning though something about Everton having to have a rethink as Boro don't want to let Yakubu go. BUT....there didn't seem to be any new quotes or anything like that.

so lets hope no news it good news

bit worrying that none of the news sites seem to have updated with anything this morning

did read in the metro this morning though something about Everton having to have a rethink as Boro don't want to let Yakubu go. BUT....there didn't seem to be any new quotes or anything like that.

so lets hope no news it good news

we hope hey

Everton Manuel Fernandes has been spotted with David Moyes around the Goodison area with Yakubu and there will be one more extra player signed before the tranfer window closes

Everton will sign Manuel fernendes for bout £11 million but bill kenwright (the Everton chairman) has said that it wii b difficult and will take time bcos of his ownership. but me myself an Everton supporter I do not no wer ther gettin de money from becos y did not they spent that much on the likes of Alan Smith and Jason Koumas,

Everton will not sign Yakubu from Middlesbrough but we will sign two other forwards as we only av 2 fit at the minute

k Davies from Bolton as e as European xperience

and Leroy Lita from Reading because he has strength

Young WALSALL defender SCOTT DANN to sign for Everton for £5,000,000 and former loanee JOHN RUDDY.

Everton'd bid meets the get out Clause in Scott's new three year deal.

David Moyes did not resign or threaten to do so. Yes he was absent for a few days, but because of the death of his mother.

Fernandes Signing For Everton Today 100 percent Then expect us To make a move for Yakubu, Martins, Keane or Defoe

Everton Manuel Fernandes has been spotted with David Moyes around the Goodison area with Yakubu and there will be one more extra player signed before the tranfer window closes

Everton will sign Manuel fernendes for bout £11 million but bill kenwright (the Everton chairman) has said that it wii b difficult and will take time bcos of his ownership. but me myself an Everton supporter I do not no wer ther gettin de money from becos y did not they spent that much on the likes of Alan Smith and Jason Koumas,

Everton will not sign Yakubu from Middlesbrough but we will sign two other forwards as we only av 2 fit at the minute

k Davies from Bolton as e as European xperience

and Leroy Lita from Reading because he has strength

Young WALSALL defender SCOTT DANN to sign for Everton for £5,000,000 and former loanee JOHN RUDDY.

Everton'd bid meets the get out Clause in Scott's new three year deal.

David Moyes did not resign or threaten to do so. Yes he was absent for a few days, but because of the death of his mother.

Fernandes Signing For Everton Today 100 percent Then expect us To make a move for Yakubu, Martins, Keane or Defoe

What complete bullshite!

With Evertons new found transfer funds expect big money moves for Manny Fernandes, Yakubu and Santi Ezquerro before Aug 31st.

I have just been told the rumours surrounding Goodison, from a very reliable source

before I start with the rumours, I would just like to verify where all the money is coming from.

Davey Moyes is so frustrated with the lack of funds that he actually mentioned leaving as he felt he was unable to take Everton further, especially the rate other smaller teams are spending! the deal with tesco regarding Kirkby comes with certain conditions, davey Moyes staying at the club is one of them. in order to keep him, bill kenwright has broke the bank and gave him a 20mil transfer kitty–along with tesco giving him 10mil to show there intent and prove they are serious in investing in Everton. this has obviously persuaded Moyes to stay as he believes he has the backing for the future. NICE ONE anyway back to the rumours:

strikers;

yukubu – 11mil

Saha – 12mil

farfan – 10mil

mutu – 8mil

robbie Keane – 7mil

midfielders;

fernandez – 9mil (+add ons)

swp – 11mil

taylor – 7mil

hleb – 11mil

these are genuine rumours and any of them could happen, and as usual we won't know until there nearly completed

Everton News

I can confirm that Moyes was to walk out on the club earlier this week. Moyes had lost his rag with the board (following the death of moyes' mother together with family issues) that the board were not prepared to offer a big sum of money.

After that he decided to stay (no doubt persuaded by Bully).

Away from that, I've heard Mido has practically signed for Boro which will pave the way for Yakubu to enter (helped with the fact thers a nigerian connection with Yobo and Anichebe).

I don't think the Fernandes deal will happen I'm afraid, benfica are just too stubborn. However I think a move for kevin nolan SHOULD be on the cards. Kevin Nolan managed a local team in Liverpool and has said many times that he is dying to play for the blues so hopefully if Sammy Lee accepts the team needs the funds we could have our midfielder.

Blue With The Know

Edited by Everton Lad

I'm guessing the guy from Pompey but who knows???

From the strikers I'd happily take Yakubu as he'd give us a big striker that can score goals or Keane as he can play in the gap Cahill leaves every time he brekas his foot. Can't see keane leaving the bright lights of Spurs though.

Fernandes aside, and it doesn't look like he's coming I wouldn't want any of those midfielders mentioned. Vastly overpriced and I don't think they'd add much to the team without unduly changing our formation. I still think we need a Sissoko/ Bouba Diop style player (not necessarily either of those two) who can command the midfield whilst Arteta and the others lads play football.

It's good to hear that we are, at last, being linked with players even though i think all signings should have been sealed before the start of the season. We'll just see what happens. It's about time the board made some money available, it drives me mad seeing the likes of the newly promoted Sunderland etc spending big and buying all kinds and we continue with the one in, one out policy.

Up the blues.

i used to want nolan, but if tim stays, then no need for nolan...btw cahill didnt celebrate i nthe slightest when we scored, didnt even flinch :(

hopefully he's just bitter because it wasn't him, i know if i couldn't play for my club for as long as he has had to miss out on i'd start getting frustrated by now aswell.

hope that too, jsut thought he'd cheer his team mates...anyway onto rumours

Everton Ins and Outs Summer 2007

In:

Manuel Fernandes 6– £8 million–Benfica

Santiago Ezquerro Free–FC Barcelona

Yakubu £13 million–Middlesbrough

Out:

Gary Naysmith £1 million–Sheff United

James Mcfadden £2.5 million–Derby (only if both foward above are aquired)

Everton rumour, Fernandes will sign for the Blues, and he will not be in Benfica's squad for their game against copenhagen this Tuesday as it will rule him out of the UEFA cup

Basically, Everton are after a forward, and Moyes has atleast £17 million.

He will go up to £13 million for Yakubu if his other backup options do not work. Not sure who, problem Keane, Defo, Saha or someone.

We want another good midfielder, Lucho Gonzalez still not out, Fernandes a doubt. Nolan also wanted

Everton looking at young Moldovian defender Stefan Mardare playing for FC Vaslui in Romanian Premier league.

Blackburn have joined the race to sign Boro striker Yakubu. Also Portsmouth have dropped out.

Everton will complete the signing of Sheffield Wednesday star Chris Brunt for £3.2 Mill early next week.

Everton will try and sign Dutch striker Huntelaar for 12m mill from Ajax. Everton are in desperate need of a striker, and need a striker with a different playing style to johnson. Also Everton will make a bid for Newcastles Steven Taylor for 4 mill also seeing Neville go the other way.

WOW! that would be a Magnificent signing imo. 12m is what were offering for Yakubu to so it sounds like we have the money. still wont get my hopes up.