IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Beattie bid accepted : Everton last night accepted a £4m bid for James Beattie from Sheffield United, according to the Daily Post this morning.

Beattie, away with Everton in the US, is believed to be waiting to see if Blackburn will match that offer before deciding on a move down a division.

Everton to sign:

Baines 3m + Lee Carsley

Manny Fernandes (loan)

Szenza (nominal fee)

Smith (5m)

Smith £5m??? I know its from that website but why would United accept £5m when reports say that they have accepted a £6m bid from Middlesborough (of which there chairman has said they have had a bid accepted for him and waiting to talk to him)

Wyness on Radio City said he hoped that we'd have a couple of signings wrapped up very soon.

did you hear this today mark ??

if you did its abit of good new that wyness has confidence & there things going on behind the scenes :D

'' the everton way'' :P had to be sed

Edited by Jackelz

Guest blueboy122

no no dont worry mark your right i heard it on terrist talk this morning/afternoon

this is good news hopefully it will be vogel and baines/smith

Sheffield Wednesday look set to sell Chris Brunt before the start of the season, with Wigan, Everton & West Ham interested.

Everton Football Club

In's

Everton Have Been Told By Wigan That If They Want Leighton Baines They Must Pay 6 Mill.

Talks Are Ongoing With Vogel.

And Everton Are Still Looking Into Alan Smith.

Out's

James Beattie Will Be Moving To Blackburn, Reading Or Sheffield United.

James McFadden To Derby In A 3 Mill Move

Stadium Talk

Everton Are Balloting 30,000 Everton Fans In The Next 2 Weeks About The New Ground In Kirby. Results About The Ground Will Be Announced On 25 August.

Rumour Man

Everton football club are set to swoop for Newcastle United forward Michael Owen with a 9.5 mill pound bid on Wednesday, straight after his escape Clause comes into action.

I am begining to feel a little detatched and surreal. We are being linked with everyone from Riquelme to Brooklyn Beckham. I would like a little clarity from EFC as to confirmation we will improve our squad, and not deplete it with cash and swap deals with other teams.

If we are going to be linked with someone, why can't it be the likes of Giggs, Scholes, O'Shea in fact - fuck it - any player Manure find surplus to requirements. :D

ATB

Mac

KEANE TO EVERTON

I work for a Southport estate agents. Today we had a telephone call from a Mrs Keane of London. Her husband is potentially moving to the Mersyside area. We've been instructed to search for properties in the area at prices above £1M. , Robbie Keane to Everton.

Everton have just played Werder Bremen in a preseason friendly at Goodison, Leighton Baines was sitting in crowd next to James Vaughan so expect some movement in next day or two. Also, rumour in Manchester is Alan Smith has had a couple of offers but is holding out for Everton to offload Beattie before making a move for the striker. Vogel is still expected to sign once a money wrangle with former club betis is sorted. Fernandes more than likely a no–go as Everton would only be looking for a further loan deal.

how someone can sit there and make up such buls**t makes me giggle!

KEANE TO EVERTON

I work for a Southport estate agents. Today we had a telephone call from a Mrs Keane of London. Her husband is potentially moving to the Mersyside area. We've been instructed to search for properties in the area at prices above £1M. , Robbie Keane to Everton.

even though to me it looks like the beatie money is going on baines this intrests me:

Everton have just played Werder Bremen in a preseason friendly at Goodison, Leighton Baines was sitting in crowd next to James Vaughan so expect some movement in next day or two. Also, rumour in Manchester is Alan Smith has had a couple of offers but is holding out for Everton to offload Beattie before making a move for the striker. Vogel is still expected to sign once a money wrangle with former club betis is sorted. Fernandes more than likely a no–go as Everton would only be looking for a further loan deal.

Edited by Jackelz

there is a thing on tribalfootbal(not the best i know) saying that we are interested in jerome thomas of charlton.

We must have been linked with a hundred players since JUNE 1st and we,ve not got any of the Fookas. ;)

Interest confirmed, or not.

The player's agent Martin Klette would not confirm that David Moyes's side were amongst those interested - with Strasbourg also said to be keeping close tabs on Mobaeck.

However, Klette did admit he did know of interest from two clubs.

"I can confirm that two European clubs have enquired about Daniel, but I can't say which," Klette told Expressen. :huh: :huh:

kenny Miller to Everton for £1.25 million

Great. Something to look forward to there.

This is from Team talk who are on about Everton looking at that Swede guy

David Moyes, away on family business,

Hope to god that something has been sorted before he went whereever