IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

nah... victor is lazy and far from finished ... he's got potential but he's nowhere near as developed as vaughan looks

Anyway, if Smith does move to Goodison expect to see Beattie shipped out for around £4 million, not quite sure who'll pay this but hey we'll happily take it LOL

Everton also need a left winger/mid and possibly a right back so expect a bit of interest in Luke Young soon, although He would prefer to stay in London. the Hammers anyone? If no left sided player is brought in then Andy Van De Mayde maybe given a stay of execution at the club to make up numbers to cope with a hectic fixture schedule what with Europe and all, maybe also see a few youngsters bled into the first team this season too as Moyse is rightly reluctant to spend over the odds on average players. What ever happened to ambition in the game eh, it's all about the moolah theses days even below par players are going for 4– £6 million and big contracts to clubs who just wave a wad at them, We all know Nugent wanted to come so why not just wait and He would have got his wish. still his loss, and same goes for Richardson, wheres's his pride creeping up to Roy's when if hangs ten could join a more ambitious, bigger club

The games gone mad

Oh and for record Arteta was voted "best of the rest"/"most underrated player" of most polls last season so he mustn't be doing all that bad eh, I personally think that he would get in most sides in the Premiership including the so called "big four."

Still it's a game of opinions is not it

Everton have deals in place for:

Tom Huddlestone (£2.5 million)

Gabor Kirahly (? )

Wilhelmsson (£2 million)

huddleston 2.5? you're havign a laugh

wilhelmsson wooo bring it

Edited by CraccerC

On NSNO they reckon there's going to be an announcement tomorrow, they're not sure what it's about though.

lol the same NSNO that said Richardson was having a medical and they were so sure about that...

It there is an announcement then it will be that we are starting a transfer fund charity and all donations welcome with the slogan "every little helps" (pun intended)

the lad that said about that rumour, si, i've come to see is fairly genuine recently after mark tipped me off. he jsut passes on knowledge that he's given...and he said richardson was there for a medical...so he probably was...just because he didnt put pen to paper doesn't mean he didnt have a medical

Everton Fact then Rumour.

I am a life long Everton Fan and believe me there is nothing more frustrating than watching other 2 smaller " clubs outspend and out bid apparent Everton "Targets". O.k Fact, there are no player who have exchanged Teams in the UK who Everton would have wanted. They are average ( at best ) pleayers who are significantly overpriced, yet people like Keane, Redknapp and ONiel will apy the money for them. Now I do not particually like Moyes, however if there is a decent player in the lower Leauges then Moyes will sniff him out, E. g. Cahill, Johnson, LeScott, Spencer and now Jagielka etc, he also has the ability to spend on, like Beattie, Koldrup, etc, which is why Moyes should shut his gob about spending on average players, because he overspent by 5.9 Million on Beattie. Back to the earlier argument, not one player transferred would have improved the Everton squad. What Moyes should look to do and will do is bring on Vaughan and Anichebe, along with some of the academy players.

Rumour My sister used to be part of the Physio Team at Everton until she had kids some four years ago, she still keeps in touch and is often in cobverstaion with Basil Rathbone. The Rumours coming out of Everton are

1) Fernandes will not sign on loan until Jan, he wants to see what happens at Benfica.

2) Duncan will be back as a coach, not as a player coach as some of ths crappy tabloids suggest.

3) Leighton Baines is desperate to join Everton and Moyes rates him highly, expect some transfer activity around this one.

4) Wes Brown, Silvestre and O'Shea are interesting Moyes, not Smith, expect some bidding for one if not two of the names.

5) Harry Kewell will move across Stanley Park, either in August or Jan, Cahill is the person who has influenced this move.

6) There are 2 Dutch youngsters and A German interesting Moyes.

7) Papa Diop interesyt is rubbish.

8) Beattie is out to either Blackburn or Middlesbrough, maybe with Downing going the other way + £4 million.

9) MUFC have tried to take Anchiebe, as there website suggested a few weeks ago, it will not HAPPEN.

10 Cahill and Arteta are still laughing having heard of Portsmouth Interest.

anichebe...bullshit

fernandes...maybe...

smith i do think he's interested in but i'd take silvestre for lb beattie can go...and baines maybe but i doubt it

Alan Smith currently negotiating a five year contract with Bill Kenwright, chairman of Everton. Smith earlier passed a medical at Everton's training ground, Bellfield.

Edited by CraccerC

lol the same NSNO that said Richardson was having a medical and they were so sure about that...

It there is an announcement then it will be that we are starting a transfer fund charity and all donations welcome with the slogan "every little helps" (pun intended)

Still laughing now that NSNO were right about the announcement?

My mate works at bellfield (Evertons training ground) and says Everton will not make any signings this week or next week but after that Everton manager David Moyes will bring in at least another 3 half quality players in and they will be out of

Baines from Wigan for about £4.5 million

smith from Man United for £6.5 million

bouba Diop from Fulham for bout £2.5 million

and he will put suprise bids in for:

vassel from Manchester City for £3 million

Downing from Middlesbrough for 4. 5

shorey from Reading for £3.5 million (only if we do not get Baines)

nolan from Bolton for £2.5 million

gannakopalos from Bolton £1.5 million

Diaby from Arsenal (year long loan)

ambrose from Charlton for bout 750 k– £1 million

baines yes

smith yes

driop maybe

vassel not on gods green earth

downing maybe

shorey yes...prefer shorey to baines

nolan at 2.5 definately

stelious no

diaby yeh why not good player

ambrose definately at tht price

Baines 2 Everton for £5 million. i have been told Moyes will not give up on the scouser, he feels he's the only decent buy left in the market and at that price tag it's a steel. there is going to be more deals in the next two weeks with Downing moving to Goodison and Beattie+ £4.5 million going to the north east. Moyes also wants roman Riquelme and with the Copa America finishing Riquelme will now listen to the offers open to him, with Everton, Newcastle, Juve and Atletico are his likely destinations. Juve will offer a big wage packet and most are most likely to convince the argentine his future lies with them.

Everton to sign Baines for £5.5 million and Beattie to leave for £4 million with Blackburn and Middlesbrough chasing him, when he's gone expect Everton to splash the cash on another forward, probably from Europe

Edited by CraccerC

With Robbie Keane likely to be contempt with a place on the bench, David Moyes is considering a move for the Irish striker but will be told that he will have to fork out around £9 mill if he wants to land the 27 year old, Tottenham number 10. Moyes may turn to Keane if he misses out on new top strike target Alan Smith.

=v1=

Everton to make a surprise bid for Rafael Van der Vaart. Everton will bid £6–8m for the Hamburg playmaker he will be offered £40k a week and match the top earners Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta. This will be the 'BIG' signing and Riquelme will not be signing because he wants to stay in Spain. Other signings will be the return of Manuel Fernandes on a season long loan from Benfica with the option of an £8m permanent deal and Leighton Baines for at most £5m if not Frank Quadrue for £3m. If James Beattie gets sold Everton will sign Alan Smith for £6m

Manuel Fernandes to sign for Everton on season long loan

Everton to sign Leighton Baines for £5m

I do hope Fernandes comes back on loan...but don't think it will happen.

Is Van der Vaart any good? Never seen him play much...

yeh he's pretty good from what i've seen (only 1 or 2 matches) but he certainly has a mean foot on him. seen a few youtube videos on him aswell and he looks good there aswell (yeh i know youtube only shows the good stuff).

i'll be happy if he signs but atm id be happy if anyone signs haha.

Van der Vaart to me seems one of these players that everyone says is amazing but everytime Ive seen him he has never done anything..I think £8m could be a lot better spent eg Fernandes.

I would love Robbie Keane here but we missed our boat a year a go I think

Guest blueboy122

would anybody want to see mido here?? i no i would he would be great with aj upfront because mido is able to win the headers and is also able to get the ball and bring it down. i belive he is avabile for sumthin like 2/3 million!! surely we would atleast look at him for that price!

what do u think??