IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

After the arbitration panel ruled against Sheffield United expect Phil Jagielka to complete his move to Everton.

Everton will sign Juan Roman Riquelme 100%. A 3 year deal has been agreed BUT will not be announced until after the Copa America tournament, which was why it was dramatically removed from the Official Everton website. The 'test data' means a story which is in development and ready to put up at any time. However during nmaintenance on the site, the story accidentally popped up for 10 mins. It is now officially the worst kept secrdet in football. But who cares, Everon have signed a world star.

Everton will sign Alan smith, Smith has already said hed join Everton, Newcastle won't be signing any striker because even if Martins does leave they would still have Viduka, owen, ameobi and even dyer can go striker.

James Beattie will remain an Everton player next season regardless of whether or not Nugent or any other striker eg. Smith is signed. David Moyes still believes Beattie is a quality player due to his performances in training and despite his lack of goals, he will hit excellent form again as he hedid January before last.

''P. S any Evertonians know anymore about the clubs statement refering to a wrongly published player signing on the site. thanks''

What it was, was that when publishing the new Everton look, the programmers accidentally forgot to remove example news stories. Therefore, the Riquelme signing is probably nothing more than a Bluekipper fan who was asked to create a story to give an impression of the site format, and relished the idea of Riquelme joining the Goodison faithful. That is all.

I also said yesterday about all the staff due in at Goodison on Thursday. I didn't know what it was about, but seeing as Sheffield United lost their appeal, it will probably be the Jagielka signing.

""a possible signing for our troublesome left back position ""

we dont have a troublesome left back position ..................

Valente

Naysmith

Neville

Lescott

Boyle

At the same time i wouldnt say no to Baines.

Davey Moyes was asked to give the board his top 8 transfer targets for the summer, a week later he was told he could have 4 of his choices, but only 3 if he bought a certain striker as the the valuation would be a record purchase for the blues. moyes has learnt his lesson regarding europe and knows he has to splash out and with tv money dramatically increased this year he will have the funds. targets are:

jagielka 4m

alan Smith 5m

Leighton Baines 4m

keiron dyer 8m

Julio baptista (johnson to play off) 8m

David Trezeguet 7m

fernandez (probably loan) 8m

Luis Saha 11m (record signing)

expect to see alot more of James Vaughn (the wonderkid) next season, and no doubt if he plays well and gets some goals some team with too much money and not enough talent will poach him off off us!mmmm deja vous?

Davey Moyes was asked to give the board his top 8 transfer targets for the summer, a week later he was told he could have 4 of his choices, but only 3 if he bought a certain striker as the the valuation would be a record purchase for the blues. moyes has learnt his lesson regarding europe and knows he has to splash out and with tv money dramatically increased this year he will have the funds. targets are:

jagielka 4m

alan Smith 5m

Leighton Baines 4m

keiron dyer 8m

Julio baptista (johnson to play off) 8m

David Trezeguet 7m

fernandez (probably loan) 8m

Luis Saha 11m (record signing)

jagielka - got

alan Smith- want him here

Leighton Baines - want him here

keiron dyer - tbh wouldn't want him

Julio baptista- wages? problem?

David Trezeguet - just signed new jueventus deal also wages

fernandez (probably loan) -WANT HIM HERE

Luis Saha 11m - not really but he might leave when man u sign tevez

OK....now Saha I would take ahead of Nugent.... *faints* ...no seriously Saha instead of Nugent *faints again*.

Seriously though, Saha would be good remember when we were linked with him when he was at Fulham....shame we missed out back then.

Oh and why the hell on earth would we want to buy Kieron Dyer...that is so ridiculous it would never ever happen, he is a bag of sh**e!!

im with ^

however, dyer is a fantastic player when fit...and he's only injury prone because of how he used to run... having found that out he changed his running technique to put less pressure on certain parts of the leg, which resulted in him playing more games and is supposed to have helped his injury worries

im with ^

however, dyer is a fantastic player when fit...and he's only injury prone because of how he used to run... having found that out he changed his running technique to put less pressure on certain parts of the leg, which resulted in him playing more games and is supposed to have helped his injury worries

Interesting fact that mate, I have experienced that too went from one extream to the other before I got it right. I began running more on my heels an through a cross between not warming up properly and too much impact on the heel I was jaring my hip joint all the time. I then changed my running and basically ran on the balls of my feet all the time and was forever suffering with tight calfs & pains down my shins, I'v iorned it all out now and I can run for miles without injuring myself :D

I'd love Dyer if he was reliable but he's just too much of a risk until he proves he can stay injury free at which point his price would rocket!!

Rumours going around that we'll sign Defoe for £7.5million, personal terms agreed and he'll wear the number 10 shirt.

I hope theres nothing in that rumour, he's a greedy little shit and does very little for the team, i cant see him being DMs sort of player ( not hardworking enough ).

im with ^

Id love Dyer here, been poor latley but he is quality at his best.

were are they going around ????

not in yah head i hope :P

I hope theres nothing in that rumour, he's a greedy little shit and does very little for the team, i cant see him being DMs sort of player ( not hardworking enough ).

Where du hear that rumour Romey lad? I think him and Johnson are very similar, but still worth a punt.

BK and NSNO. It's probably bollox like most rumours are and I hope it's not true.

Smith? Deal, has to be number one striking priority. Defoe is too similar to aj and nugents price is pathetically high. If he really wants to play for us he can wait 6 months.

Would jump at the chance for baptista and/or manny, both have what we need to progress.

Dyer? 8 mil? your surely havin a laugh, he was alrite a few years ago but how can some1s price inflate when hes hhardly played and accomplished nothing for years.

Still feel our left side needs addressing, richardson for the prices mentioned wud be a great buy and Quedrue would also be fantastic as left back, good defender and quality on the ball.

This post will also be broadcast on E4s Noel Edmonds' punt of the day, 2mrw at 3am