IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

And in the last England B game I thought he was shite, he spent the whole time complaining to the ref cos the defenders played him out the game. He knew himself he was crap and has'nt been the same player since the leg break.

Think we should steer clear wether we can afford him or not, for two reasons ... one he is not a good midfielder, and two he is not a good Striker. Has yet to reach 50 career goals in seven seasons :huh: Not Good.

From what I've heard.......Jags and Koumas deals are done. Smith will come to us if he is told he has no future at ManU. Nugent will also come but will have to sit tight for a while. Kieran Richardson is a likely. Moyes also hopeful of a further loan period for Fernandes.

Kieran Richardson is said to be in talks with Sunderland in this mornings NOTW and it says Sheff U are interested if they get reinstated, we are not even mentioned in the article. I don't think we will beat Sunderland to anyone of the Man U players we are after, who they seem to be also, just due to the Keane thing.

Everton are poised for a £10m triple bid for Man United trio Alan Smith, Kieran Richardson, and Phil Bardsley. Club officials will meet next week.

FAO EVERTON FANS: After a slow start to the market, the contract extension of Mr Cahill + Arteta has bucked most blues up. Well things are about to get a whole lot better with no fewer than 5 big name signings before the new season. These are: Jagielka (deal done next week), Riquelme (on a season long loan), Fernandes (season loan with a view to a £8m deal), Alan Smith (£5m from Man United) and Kieran Richardson (£2.5m also from United. Leaving us will be Nace, VDM, who will return to Fc Twente, and the Beat, who will move to Blackburn (potentially in a swap with Roberts).

Also I was at a party last night, was talking to a fella who goes to the charity dinners often and he said he was talking to someone who works within the club (cant remember, had a bit to drink by then) and the riquleme rumour was a joke at first on kipper but we are now actually mointering the situation with him, if we cant get manny with a £6mil bid (moyes wont go any higher than that) then where going for riquleme on loan with a view to a permament.

Edited by Everton Lad

Guest blueboy122

Cant see why we would be intrested in koumas he is 27 year old championship player and not getting any younger. we shouldnt even think about buying koumas for the price that i have heard is sumthing like 5.5 million! thats a joke! i dont care what any one ses! i would be more upbeat about the rumour is he was a championship wiz kid but hes getting on now and we should be looking at the likes of riqueleme fernandes etc those are the rumours that we should be talking about not bloody koumas! yes i know they are only just rumours but with him coming out and saying he would love the chance to move to everton gives me the feeling that everton have contacted wba.

^^^ How can you even think Riquelme would join us, ok we can offer eufa cup football but thats nothing for him we need to all get down to earth even manny aint gunna happen sadly so we need to be looking at players like Koumas who I think is by far the best player in the championship and would be a decent left winger or even in the middle, I think most people hear he plays championship football and thinks he must be shite cos thats were his team is from.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Jagialka, Nugent, Koumas all to sign for Everton with Van der meyde and Beattie Making Way. So sorry to all those sad Bubble blowers who said "100% true!" Cahill, Arteta and Johnson coming to live a life of squallor push for promotion" Try pinching players from teams that are worse than you next time.

I'm a trainee grounds keeper at Goodison and I can confirm the Jagielka and Nugent deals will be completed end of next week. Also players that club are watching and hope to sign 1 if not 2 players are T Gravesen, J Jenas, A Smith, C Bellamy, J Defoe

Everton to sign Freddy Adu on loan, Freddy is currently playing for Real Salt Lake in the USA. Everton play them in a pre season friendly in a couple of weeks, Freddy is unhappy with their current league postition. Freddy is ready!

From football-rumours.com prob most unreliable site there is!! at least its a refreshing change from the usual suspects!! No chance of this happening would not get in the side imo.

West Ham are leading the chase for Fenerbahce £5m-rated midfielder Stephen Appiah. (Daily Mirror)

I'v stuck this in here because its paper talk and got feck all to do with us but with talk of 4+ mil for Koumas the above is a signing I'd love us to make.

Carsley's replacement with a touch more class!!

Oppinions anyone??

Hi, I just got back from the Hatton fight in Vegas, my missus took me for our anniversary, absolutely brilliant, and to make it even more enjoyable, a shed load of Premiership footballers there too! My wife is a make up artist on ITv's This Morning programme, and bumped into Coleen Mcgloughlin, having worked with her a few times. Anyway, we got invited over to The Bellagio for a drinks reception, last Sunday evening, I was like a kid again, anyway my point is, I was upset at Henry leaving Arsenal, and I took a fair bit of ribbing about it by Rooney. I spoke to him and he said, every player wants to play for Madrid or Barca, it's the pinnacle, and what's more Christiano Ronaldo has one more season at OT, as he promised SAF 2 seasons straight after the world cup in 06. I then asked Rooney about him, and he was a bit more guarded, but said he will be in Spain one day, from 2010/ 11 for 4 years after which he will return to his beloved Everton to finish his days.

Reading another laugahble post just recently. Not only did a pompey fan namely –x– babble on about being the best team in the south, this proclamation was coupled with a reference to Chelsea as a northern monkey. I found this amusing, geography not your strong point. Harry Redknapp is a decent gaffer and will attract the likes of Makelele but lets face it Nugent has only one destination, look at Sunderland, agreed fee, he is holding out for a dream move to Goodison. Not sure whether this is a good move however, he looked ordinary for u21s bar a great goal against Italy. The boys young and got somethin to prove but 7m is way too pricey. Expect Richardson to drop down in United pecking order be fought over by Everton and Man city whilst Smith could go anywhere. Everton or Rangers most likely due to european football. Goodison probably mroe likely due to Premiership football yet thsi may depend on the proceedings with Nugent. Another CB should be introduced. I imagine o'shea would be a target along with a few Spanish, Italian based centre backs–yet moyesy be hasty remember a certain Per kroldrup what a flop. =Toffeman= P. S any Evertonians know anymore about the clubs statement refering to a wrongly published player signing on the site. thanks

Everton will parade Jagielka around thursday lunchtime. Everton are stalling on a forward ie Nugent, Smith or Defoe as we are waiting for any clubs to move for Beats. Moyes will then concentrate on a centre mid Papa Diop is the daddy.

Ian Harte? Forgotten all about him, been at Levante since 2004 but only played six games last season...anyone know why? Was very useful at Leeds, hell of a dead ball striker and a must for any fantasy team. No idea at all what he's like now but we need a left back.

Ian Harte? Forgotten all about him, been at Levante since 2004 but only played six games last season...anyone know why? Was very useful at Leeds, hell of a dead ball striker and a must for any fantasy team. No idea at all what he's like now but we need a left back.

Do we really need Harte at left back, we have Boyle coming through the ranks, Valente and Lescott/Neville can play there. Would rather stump up the cash for Baines

West Ham are leading the chase for Fenerbahce £5m-rated midfielder Stephen Appiah. (Daily Mirror)

I'v stuck this in here because its paper talk and got feck all to do with us but with talk of 4+ mil for Koumas the above is a signing I'd love us to make.

Carsley's replacement with a touch more class!!

Oppinions anyone??

id be just as excited if we got him as i would if we gor requelme!

Appiah is a fantastic footballer!

would be perfect for us imo