IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Everton FC

Andrew Johnson will be allowed to move back to London this summer Westham will pay 18m for aj.

Evertons replacement will for sure be Prestons David Nugent Everton with their funds will offer Preston 8–9m for Nugent.

With Johnson on his way out Tim Cahill could also follow with Roma and Westham suitors.

Jason Koumas wants to move to Everton and Moyes could be tempted to offer 4m for the welshman.

Phil Jagielka will complete his 6m move to Goodison later this week.

With Johnson on the move their could be a future for James Beattie their are many teams interested in Beats though.

Andy Van der meyde will complete a switch to Psv in july.

To the West Ham whopper – just because you've come into a couple of quid, don't get above your station! Cahill, Arteta and AJ is a ridiculous rumour. Even the Egghead hasn't got that sort of dough. End of.

Real Everton rumours as follows–:

INS

Nugent – 5m

Jagielka – 4m

Fernandes – 6m

Scholes – Undisclosed

Baines – 3m

OUTS

Beattie – 3m Blackburn/ Bolton

Naysmith – 1.5m Rangers/ Celtic

Shandy Van Der Meyde – Free Betty Ford Clinic

McFadden – 2m Sunderland

To the guy who said Johnson and Cahill to West Ham. (!)

if they sign for West Ham i'll walk down to upton park, pull my pants down and you can do what you wnat to me! not everyone is stimulated by money you know (see Lucas Neil 40K a week. )

i hope the fa's decision gets over ruled and you drop down to the championship. x Nugent, Koumas, Scharner and Jagielka to Everton.

Everton Ins:

Nugent (6m)

Fernandez (Loan)

Jagielka (4m) – though Matt Taylor would be a better option as we need full–backs.

Baines (4.5m)

Lee Cook (2m)

Everton Outs:

Beattie (3m) – wherever! Sunderland most likely.

Van der Meyde – (1.5m) – Palermo/ FC Twente.

Pistone/ Wright – on bosman's.

P. S why would Arteta and Johnson leave a massive club to go to West ham, and you would need nearer £40m rather than £20m.

EVERTON RUMOURS

The rumours are true, West ham will indeed sign AJ for a fee of 17.5million!Moyes is happy for the home sick Johnson to depart as he already has a deal in place to sign Defoe from Spurs for 10m!moyes will use the rest of the AJ cash to sign Koumas, Luke Young and secure the perm'deal of Fernendes!.

Andrew Johnson will not join Villa or West Ham.

It's no secret that West Brom have many players being watched. Koumas will move to either Villa or Everton,

Because with the way we play football we can't have two players who can't win a header playing upfront

Which is exactly what we have now, so why not scare the shit out of people with two pacey forwards?.

ATB

Mac

Nugent, Jagielka, Koumas and Baines are Evertons main targets i herd but i still dont no why we didnt go in for barton he is like a new roy keane!!!!

i think we should go in for marlon harewood west ham dont want him so he will go cheap....?

Living in West Ham land these days, trust me Harewood would not improve our squad - Johnson, Beattie, Vaughan and Anichebe are all better than Harewood IMO.

As for Defoe - good striker, but would question his attitude and whether he's up for the team ethic that we have in spades.

Just my opinion of course.

But please lets do everything we can to get Manuel Fernandes, a midfield involving him, Cahill, Arteta and 1 (or 2) others would be strong.

The Star

Everton are prepared to cash in on striker Andy Johnson - but only if West Ham stump up £20m.

The Hammers want to sign the England international as part of their £70m summer spending spree, but until now have been met with a brick wall in their attempts to negotiate.

But there is a growing feeling inside Goodison Park that a huge offer would be too good to turn down.

The Independant

West Ham United may have to pay as much as £20m if they are to land Andrew Johnson this summer.

Although Everton have made clear that the striker is not for sale - and the manager David Moyes remains vociferous in his opposition to any deal taking place - West Ham are considering an offer that would be hard to refuse.

They are also aware of claims that Johnson's wife is unsettled on Merseyside and is keen to move back to London.

The Times

AS Roma, Everton and Newcastle are reputedly tracking Boudewijn Zenden, who has been released by Liverpool.

The Scum

Alan Smith has been told by Manchester United: You are not getting a new contract.

That will trigger a bidding war - with Everton, Spurs, Middlesbrough and Aston Villa all keen to land him.

*Every time we get any decent players no one can stand it can they! bloody paper talk get on my tits.

Edited by Leadline

Don't normally do this and its not a rumour which is why I have not opened up a new topic however its reported on Sky Sports website that Routledge is looking at leaving Spurs for reg football and 5 clubs are after him from the premiership.

Could we be 1 of them and would we want to be 1 of them. Isn't he a left sided winger? which we surely have to be looking for this season

He's young, fast and has prem experience, didn't play well at fulham IMO, but could be a good player. I think he would be a decent investment plus we need an out n out left winger.

Lets hope moyesy has his eye on the situation. ;)

Edited by Leadline

i think that routledge would be a good signing. I dont know if we are actually interested in him but think we are lacking in wingers. We may have played VDM , osman, arteta and mcfadden but none are out ant put wingers. i like routledge and think he would be a good adition to our squad/ and not too expensive either. i reckon 2.5m bid tops would get him.