IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

With Reading trying to secure Nicky Shorey's long term future expect bids by clubs such as Newcastle, Everton and Aston Villa for the England left back in order to open more options up to him.

Everton fans and those of any club in for Jagielka, it's likely that any deal will be completed until after the 19th when SUFC have the hearing over the West Ham/ Tevez affair. Apparently a Senior Premier League Official has told the Chairman that if the panel finds in favour of the Blades then they'll be readmitted to the Premier League and Jagielka will stay. If the appeal fails, Jags to Everton for up to £6m within about 24 hours. This situation also probably explains why no other business has been done at Bramall Lane so far.

Everton ins:

Luke young 2m

laighton Baines 2.5m

Fernandes loan

Bolo zenden free

Dean Ashton swap deal with James Beattie plus 2m

Phil jagielka 4m

outs:

James Beattie swap

van der Meyde 2.5m

Nuno Valente nominal fee

James Mcfadden 3m

Finally West Ham. Following the signing of Scott Paker today, Eggert Magnusson released a staeement confirming that 'West Ham haven't made an approach for any Everton players yet'. The key word yet, expect Tim Cahill to join but A J, will not be joining sorry Hammers. Harry Kewell also looks inevitable to join. A circle of Australian players at the Hammers then.

Everton have completed the signing of Irish U16 Striker & Captain Karl Sheppard from Shelbourne for an Undisclosed Fee.

the £4.5m transfer of Phil Jagielka will have to wait till after June 19th to be completed. But the £4m signing of Leighton Baines is currently being negotiated and he is expected to sign a Five–Year deal by next Friday (June 15th) . Manuel Fernandes is expected to sign a Season–Loan by the same time, with a view to an £8m in Summer 2008. Dave Nugent is expected to sign for Everton by the end of the Month, his delay is because he is currently on Holiday and wants to discuss Preston's future with Billy Davies as soon as he gets back, but he already knows that he will Request a move to Everton, but doesn't want to appear ungrateful for all Preston have done for him but this means Preston will allow him to leave for £5m, which Davies will use to fund a move for Billy Sharp. This Will Spell and End for James McFadden, who will be sold for £3m – £4m to either Derby or Rangers, James Beattie will be kept at the club until January, because his Aerial Ability helps Andy Johnson, if he is still unsettled he will leave for Blackburn and Everton will replace him with try and replace him with Dean Ashton, but this ofcourse relys on several factors. Everton will also look at signing a Left–Winger as their only other Major Summer Signing, with Kightly now set to sign a new Deal at Wolves. Moyes will bring in Justin Mapp on a Season–Loan from Chicago Fire to see if he can make the grade in the Premiership, but after allowing Andy van der Meyde join Ajax for £3m there will be a move for Kieran Richardson completed for £3m.

Guest blueboy122

mprt gamst pedersen is not an all round good player. i no a lot of blackburn fans and they dont really rate him of course he score some unbelivable goals but that is all he does in 38 games of the premiership season he scores 5-6 goals and the rest of that time he goes missing. i would much prefer a young and up coming england star in richardson and by far the cheaper option and i think a much better player. he can run all day long with pace and a great cross and shot everton will be a much better team with him init imo.

mprt gamst pedersen is not an all round good player. i no a lot of blackburn fans and they dont really rate him of course he score some unbelivable goals but that is all he does in 38 games of the premiership season he scores 5-6 goals and the rest of that time he goes missing. i would much prefer a young and up coming england star in richardson and by far the cheaper option and i think a much better player. he can run all day long with pace and a great cross and shot everton will be a much better team with him init imo.

I agree Pedersen does nowt cept for 5 mins in a game, Richardson has a lot of potential and skill he wud be a much better buy!

EVERTON FANS

Ins

Phil Jageilka – 4 million

Jason Koumas – 4 million

Manuel Fernandes – Season long loan

Zenden – Free

Nugent – 6 million

Outs

Richard Wright – Free

Allesandro Pistone – Free

Andy van der Meyde – Fc Twente – 2 million

James Beattie – Blackburn – 4 million

Rumours from realiabe source at Everton FC

Everton are in the running to sign one of these top midfielders Lyons Alou Diarra and Monacos Ya Ya Toure but face stiff competion to land one of them.

Alou Diarra other clubs interested:

Juventus

Roma

Werder bremen

Galatasaray

Newcastle

Bolton

Portsmouth

Ya Ya Toure other clubs Interested:

Barcelona

Inter

Roma

Lyon

Everton to sign Jagielka 5m, Koumas 5m, Baines 5m, Nugent 7m, Ashton 5m+Beattie, Fernandes Loan

Chilean wonderkid Nicolas Millan.

^hahaha millan, i always get him on champ...some1 been playin at bit much i think

To all Evertonians,

We all no the score, Moysey will buy 3 players max !

Nugent 6 Mill

Jags 4 mill

Baines 3.5 mill

We all want more players but we no it isn't going to happen.

Edited by CraccerC

EVERTON FANS

Ins

Phil Jageilka – 4 million

Jason Koumas – 4 million

Manuel Fernandes – Season long loan

Zenden – Free

Nugent – 6 million

Outs

Richard Wright – Free

Allesandro Pistone – Free

Andy van der Meyde – Fc Twente – 2 million

James Beattie – Blackburn – 4 million

Rumours from realiabe source at Everton FC

Everton are in the running to sign one of these top midfielders Lyons Alou Diarra and Monacos Ya Ya Toure but face stiff competion to land one of them.

Alou Diarra other clubs interested:

Juventus

Roma

Werder bremen

Galatasaray

Newcastle

Bolton

Portsmouth

Ya Ya Toure other clubs Interested:

Barcelona

Inter

Roma

Lyon

Everton to sign Jagielka 5m, Koumas 5m, Baines 5m, Nugent 7m, Ashton 5m+Beattie, Fernandes Loan

Chilean wonderkid Nicolas Millan.

^hahaha millan, i always get him on champ...some1 been playin at bit much i think

To all Evertonians,

We all no the score, Moysey will buy 3 players max !

Nugent 6 Mill

Jags 4 mill

Baines 3.5 mill

We all want more players but we no it isn't going to happen.

I know mate we clearly need more than 3 players by a mile but thats probably what we can expect.

How much does that get on your nerves? it Pisses me right off!

Edited by Leadline

Pederson would be a no from me to many people saying he's to inconsistant.

with jags coming in it shows us as a comment said earlier apart from loan signings we can expect about 3 players coming in long term unless BK has found some money in a old suit that he hasnt had on in a while.

i would be happy with Jags, BT pos gone now or in jan with a other striker coming in maybe ashton (which i doubt very much) or Nuge and riqulme has been loated about today.

but with DM showing he is bringing in another multi functional player is he not stating we arent bringing a lot of players in?

"EvertonFC

Remember the guy who said "Barton won't sign for Everton he will be signing for Newcastle" a few weeks ago, well that was me. So I don't lie.

Everton have been linked to Riqulme latly. He won't be coming. His family are home sick and don't like that European lifestyle he won't be coming to Everton.

Fernandes will sign on a season long loan.

Jagelka will sign for 3.5mil rising to 4mil depending on Clauses. The deal will take longer than thought though to complete.

Baines will sign for 3mil

So Everton ins are:

Baines 3mil

Jagelka 4mil

Fernandes loan

Total: 7mil

Nugent will sign in JANUARY for 3mil.

I would tell you my source, but id get shot. Just Mark my words these are true."

"Likely Everton transfers this summer are:

IN:

Phil Jagielka – £4.0m

Leighton Baines – £4.5m

Dave Nugent – £4.0m rising to £5.0m

Kieran Richardson – £3.5m

Manuel Fernandes – One–year loan

Justin Mapp – One–year loan

OUT:

Alessandro Pistone – out of contract

Richard Wright – out of contract

James McFadden – between £3.0m and £4.0m to Derby or Rangers

Andy van der Meyde – £3.0m to Ajax or FC Twente"

what does evryone think about the roberts-beattie swap rumour?

was in the paper

Moyes is only willing to pay £2.5m for Jagielka if he has to include Naysmith, who cost £1.75m from Hearts in 2000, but Robson will demand a lower valuation of the Scot, who is 29 in November.

that was on tribalfootball

i think boro are getting a great deal in aliadiere at the rumoured 1.5

Edited by CraccerC

Swerve Nolan, IMO he is to similar to Cahill and our midfield doesnt need to Tim. We need a midfielder who can pass a ball, Nolan is a good player but passing isnt his best. Bartn would have been a good signing but now I think mr moyes needs to be negotiating with Benfica to try and lower Mannys price.

And having someone like cahill playing for us is bad why? I can only see it as a plus having someone as good as cahill and plays same type of football as a plus, more attacking options.

from football-rumours today:

Danny Rose To Everton £1million

EFC boss David Moyes is looking at signing.

Phill Jagielka– 4.5 million shef United rb/ cb/ cm

Nigel De Jong – Season long loan and to buy

rb/ rwb/ rm/ cm Hamburg

Leighton Baines– 5 million lb Wigan

Weisly Sneijder– 8.5 million Ajax rm/ lm/ cm

Fernanades– 8/ 9 million Benfica rm/ lm/ cm

Mido– loan/ sign 2.5 million cf

Out

Naysmith– 1/ 2 million

Beattie– 2/ 3 million

THE OTHER reason there has been little/ no movement on the transfer front is, that although this might seem a bit Weird is because of the Chariman's (Bill Kenwright) involvement in the show 'Any Dream Will Do', and has so been living in London for large periods of time and has been so tied up in organising it, etc. he hasn't had time for Transfer discussions and the like. BUT as the final of this show is over, Kenwright will return to Goodison Park first thing tomorrow where he will help tie up deals for Manuel Fernandes (One–Year loan) and to put a deal in place for Phil Jagielka, that will trigger if Sheffield United are condemned to the Championship. If and when the Jury rejects the claims of Sheffield United, Jagielka will sign THAT DAY for £4m.

Deals are also believed to be in the pipe line for Jason Koumas for £3m, Justin Mapp (an American Winger who plays for Chicago Fire) on a One–Year loan and Jonny Evans from Man United for an Unknown fee as a Long–term Replacement for Alan Stubbs.

Making way will be James McFadden and Andy van der Meyde who have both struggled to settle since their respective moves over the past few seasons, with McFadden to Rangers or Derby and van der Meyde to Ajax or FC Twente.

The rumours of James Beattie swapping places with Jason Roberts are true, but this deal is likely to take some time in Discussion and is only in very early stages at the moment, but any deal would infact involve Jason Roberts + Cash, because Moyes doesn't actually want to sell James Beattie, so any offer for him would take some persuasion from Blackburn's Cheque book, despite the fact every Evertonian would jump at the chance for a straight swap, Moyes is obviously try to get as much out of the deal as he can. Roberts would then act as a Mentor for Vaughan and Anichebe.