IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Replying to the AJ to West Ham for £22m line in Rumourama.....

Will be amazed if this is true! £22m!!! I know AJ is good, but he ain't that good! :D

I think this is where the old adage "everyone has their price" comes in. If someone offers that kind of money for AJ, I think we would have to take it. As mentioned above, it would mean getting Fernandes, and maybe being able tp buy Owen or someone of that calibre.

Will be amazed if this is true though, although Egg seems to like chucking the cash about!

Seems to be alot of KGB style agents on various websites

"my friend"

"my sources"

"my dad's pub landlord"

where would we be without these cheeky tinkers

also, to the guy at the top who says his friend know how much everton have to spend, who is your friend ? is it Jason Donovan or Sir Andrew Lord Webber, BK's bestest buddy ?

Seems to be alot of KGB style agents on various websites

"my friend"

"my sources"

"my dad's pub landlord"

where would we be without these cheeky tinkers

also, to the guy at the top who says his friend know how much everton have to spend, who is your friend ? is it Jason Donovan or Sir Andrew Lord Webber, BK's bestest buddy ?

Its always the same this time of year

A mate of mine told me on saturday that we were getting requelme, its just the same as reading that on here, someone told someone told someone

Who invents this shite?

Wigan are hoping to ressurrect a move for Everton midfielder Lee Carsley if he becomes available later in the summer.

The Latics tabled an offer for the Republic of Ireland international at the end of the season, but were initially snubbed by Carsley who was looking for a better deal.

But the midfielder, who has just one year left on his Goodison park contract, is yet to receive confirmation that David Moyes will offer him an extension and may be happy to accept a two-year offer at the JJB Stadium.

The 33-year-old has been a regular in the Toffees midfield for the past three seasons but could see his place under pressure from new signings in the coming weeks.

Everton fans, I have it on good authority that we have been working on 5, yes 5 major deals, whch is why here has been no word from the club or anthing. They are: Jagielka – should complete a £4m move next week. Nugent – it will happen he as told Preston its Everton nw or next season, its just a case of agreeing a fee. Riquelme – Seriouly, this could, and I emphasise could happen. Only a year long loan though. Yaya Toure – at one stage we were in pole osition, but unfoirtunately Barca have opipped us. Finally Moyes is looking at Dutch U21 star Ryan Donk

Laughed at a post I read on here yesterday. Everton=Man u B team. Guess you haven't seen an Everton–Manc U game pal, get yourself to Goodison, just as bigger rivalry as with the kopites. As for you relegation battlers Wham, log on to www. Evertonfc. com, you may find the page where efc are offering a fan to meet Arteta on opening day of the season on pitch. Realistically even with the money, West Ham are looking at mid table obscurity with a bit of luck. 14th a reasonable prediction. Hammers stop posting Curbishleys Christmas lists 6 months prior to Christmas. As for rumours I have on good authority that Everton will tie up Baines, Fernandes and Richardson whilst relying on efc's extremely productive academy elsewhere. If Beattie leaves, expect a European striker within price range 8–9m. =toffeeman=

Guest blueboy122

Just wish sumthing would actually happen instead of readin these rumours like i definatley no that we are in talks woth and that. EVERTON LAD i would lik to thank u for your rumours they give me sumhin to look forward to everyday!! haha

Celtic have opened a bidding battle with Everton for Sochaux's £4million-rated Sengalese central midfield star Guiranne N'Daw.

Reports from France claim the Glasgow giants have had an initial £2.2 million bid for the 23-year-old turned down by the French Cup winners.

Toffees boss David Moyes has identified the 6ft 3in N'Daw as a future Premiership star and is watching the situation carefully before deciding about sanctioning a swoop.

For all the bubble blowers who thought you had any chance of luring Cahill and Arteta from the UEFA cup to fight a relegation battle then put this in you bubble machine and blow it, they have both signed new 5 year deals to stay at the Mighty Blues. So now to the real rumours Eveton will sign Gustavo Varela from Schalke, Jagielka from Sheff United and Baines from Wigan. There will also be a renewed interest in taking Fernandes back on season long loan.

My auntie plays bingo. yes that's right bingo with Jason koumas`s auntie (true), an me auntie told us blue noses that koumas has sighned for EVERTON (done deal). has not anounced yet until koumas comes off his hols.

Wait an see!

Everton will sign Nugent & Jakielka

The left has always been a problem for us over the years....Now mau Utd is gonna sell Heinze.......and,,,,,,

Rafa is going for him for just 5M

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2459054,00.html

So why not we hijack him? Guess we have a decent cover on the left if we can get him??!!! The question of if he wants to play for us and his salary is a stumbling block i suspect......

What you reckon?

IMO this guys is class. he would be a fantastic signing. i'm surprised ferguson wants rid cos i reckon he's way better than evra. However, being an argentinian international would increase his wage demands, plus there is no way he'd choose us over real madrid or liverpool.

We can but hope tho!!

Just my opinion tho!!

agree. don't much like his antics in that game, but credit where credit is due for his playing abilities. I'm sure the ginger ninja would sort out his attitude if he did ever join us

Like you said tho, we aint go a chance in hell of signing him!! :(

Totally agree with your post !