IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

My mate works at the club and he's quite up in the ranks there so he hears little tidbits of information now and then. And anyway he says that Everton have made an appraoch for Raul of Real Madrid and Julio Baptista also of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid have allowed the club to to talk to the players and hopefully with all things going well in just a matter of days Everton could be announcing two massive signings.

that is my favorite rumour in the history of football!

:lol:

EFC

this is based on nothing more than collaborative hearsay and, as an Everton fan, what i'd like to see happen.

–Alfonso Alves – apparently, Moyes made enquiries in January but if bought would cost in excess of £8 million

–Stewart Downing – admittingly taken straight from eatsleepfootball. com, but the deal of Beattie + Van der Meyde + cash (about £4 million) may be good for Boro seeing as they've lost Viduka, but remains pure rumour.

–Leighton Baines – a more stronger rumour. £4 million up front and could sign after U21 Championships.

–Pablo Ibanez – once again, taken from various other sites, could cost about £4–5 million

–Juan Riquelme – if this deal goes through I will run on the pitch naked first game next season and score a hatrick – no idea of price

–Wayne Routledge – unlikely due to hi performances at U21 Championships, but should a deal go through, it'll be about £5 million

–Yaya Toure – seeing as Barca, Inter, Roma are in the race, I don't think we've got a chance

NB. Much speculation will be of no consequence, as Moyes likes to keep hush–hush about his transfer dealings seeing as Villa, Liverpool & Newcastle seem to base about 20% of their transfer fee on buying the players Moyes wants. He's that good.

EVERTON

The Fernandes deal isn't over yet. Everton value the player around the 7m Mark and are insisting any deals include future performance bonuses instead of a lump sum upfront.

Nugent won't be signing unless our requests for him to dig his heels in to get his wish to play for us work. Preston's worst case scenario is having to agree to a value closer to Moyes' ideal 3m Mark with Nugent turning down any other offers.

There will be 1 or 2 signings from Championship clubs. EFC are at pains to keep any high profile deals in the dark to keep silly money teams like West Ham and Villa from entering negotiations. For an idea – keep an eye out for current recipients of the clubs player of the year award.

There will be one or two players currently playing in Germany who will come over in July. Moyes sees the German market as more value for money and will try to bulk up the squad with competent established players and is particularly keen on a certain pacey left winger.

Everton have spoken to Schalke 04 about their uruguayan midfielder gustavo varela. a deal worth 2.5mil is imminent according to very close sources in Germany. also Fernandes will not be joining Everton as he said in the portugese press that his time in England is over but it was a great learning experience. he is to stay with Benfica.

Everton to sign Alan Smith within the next week.

Everton WILL sign Baines after u21s but NOT Nugent, he's off to Sunderland.

Everton will go after Smith instead – expect a 2.5 mil bid

Jagielka and Paddy Kenny will join if Sheffield United court case fails 4m

Downing – 4m + Beattie + Van Der Meyde

Riquelme rumour not true!

Not much action apart from this maybe a few loans

Everton –

I have no reason to believe except for other rumours, and names popping up that these will join Everton.

Yaya Toure – If Barcelona don't make a bid, we are his second choice as he only wants to move to Barcelona otherwise he wants a move to a Premiership team where he will get first team. He also doesn't want to play with his brother Kolo in Arsenal.

Phil Jagielka – Well, this looks almost certain, people saying we don't have the money, that's ridiculous, we have money from our outs from January (5m) money from gettin into Uefa, and money from our position in the league.

Michael Owen – A Everton fan through and through, Moyes said there will be no Owen deal, that could be so other clubs do not go straight in for him.

David Nugent – This is looking less and less likely each day, but I still think we will get him.

Juan Roman Riquelme – Wow. Lool

Alan Smith – Good player, would like to see him in an Everton shirt.

Wes Brown – err no thanks

Keiron Richardson – Alot of rumours about him, I would want him tbh fast and skillful.

Pablo Ibanez – Never herd of him, looks good on opta stats though. Could come.

Gustavo Varela – Wow, he's amazing. Could come spoketo the player.

Stewart downing – Signing of the summer if he comes.

Jason Roberts – don't think I want him

Jason Koumas – Ye, he's ok

Gers:

have also heard the rumour that Smith may be in for Andy Van Der Meyde from Everton.

I have a friend in the Everton medical team and he has assured me there will be signings within a week.

He did not reveal names however hinted at 2 players from Man United with Smith being one of them.

Also he said a left back (Baines) will be joining after Under-21 championship. Downing deal not happening so milner or n zogbia could be on their way

Just got a text msg from a mate and he's said that Van Der Vaart has been spotted in a black mercedes m–class in Liverpool.

Everton F.C. Have Wrapped up a Year Long Loan Deal For Juan Roman Riquelme. Boca Cannot Afford His Wages, and Him and The Villareal Coach Still Not on Right Terms, 100% True, I'm a RED Myself.

Efc Rumours

Leighton Baines will sign after the under21s tournamant he will sign for 4 million from Wigan on a 4 year deal.

Manuel Fernandes stated he will be at Benfica next season he said it because no deal has been done yet Benfica will once again loan him out for the season and that has alerted Everton and West ham, Everton will win the race as he will be playing European football and he loved his time at the blues.

Phil Jageilka will stay at shefeild United if they are reinstated to the Premiership if not he will sign which could be a deal worth 5 million

Alan Smith is Moyes main striker target as he thinks Nugent will cost to much. Ferguson does not see Smith in his plans as he is set to buy another striker he will tell Smith next week. Everton will then offer 3.5 million for the former England international.

Any other deals will be Loans or Bosmans

Why is it that Aston Villa, West Ham, Everton and Newcastle are all linked with the same players. It seems to me that jagielka and Baines will moe to Everton, with Villa getting Nugent, Hammers to get kamara and koumas. Newcastle are more concerned with keeping players at the moment, I heard a nice interview with Owen on the Everton website the other day talking about how he was an Everton fan and an that malarky, Moyes may bid but wants to keep it on the low so someone with more money that sense doesn't try an pay over the odds for him. (Like Villa when they pay 6 million for Beattie when all else fails.)

Guest blueboy122

does anybody fancy a crack at reyes?? arsenal i belive want rid of him i think he wouldl defo be worth taking a look at left mid or left striker naturally but can play anywere in attack or midfeild. we all no moyes likes versillity!

Guest blueboy122

how do u no!! everybody ses that as soon as we are linked with players!!.... no cant afford his wages! how do u no that he is on a high wage might just want lik £35,000

how do u no!! everybody ses that as soon as we are linked with players!!.... no cant afford his wages! how do u no that he is on a high wage might just want lik £35,000

he has played for arsenal and madrid mate, youd have to be abit naive to think he would be on suck low wages at such huge clubs.

and being such a prospect he would rake the money, the lad been in adidas promo's for boots ect

no way on earth he is gonna be on less that 60k a week.

*edit*

anyways why the hell are we taliking about reyes it madness!

Edited by Jackelz

21-year old Hannover midfielder Jan Rosenthal is attracting interest from Everton and current Bundesliga champions VfB Stuttgart according to Kicker.

Regarded as one of Germany's top talents, the 06/07 season was Rosenthal's first in professional football.

anyone seen this kid play?

Guest blueboy122

what about cisse??? they onli want 6 million for him which i think is a good price i no alot of liverpool fans that want him back and if we didnt play him up front we could play him on the wing. he can also win balls up in the air so he has both a pace threat and an airel threat

what do u think??

Riquelme. it started apparently as a rumour from the B. kipper boys, But it' building isn't it?

Just behind AJ eh?

Imagine?

Anyhoo, Leighton Baines to Everton for 4.5 mil by next Wednesday. definitely

Roy Keane, the sly buggar, will do some quality deals in the summer. Firstly, they will pip us (Everton) to Nugent, as Moyes will place a last minute bid in for his services, expecting him to sign, but he'll go to the Stadium of Light instead. Then they'll beat us to Leighton Baines as well. Finally, to add salt to the wounds of Goodison, they'll buy Jagielka IF Sheffield United stay in the Premiership. Though, if they don't, he comes to us.

Everton probably won't sign Jagielka, as Sheffield United look like they'll be staying up. A new loan deal for Fernandes looks increasingly likely with a view to a permanent move for £10 million. IF Fernandes impresses next season, his value will have gone upto around £20 million, so it's a good bit of business. Can't really identify any other likely EFC transfers.

, Bardsley to Everton or Villa for 2 mil

I am close friends with Everton groundsman and he has informed me that Moyes is splashing out a £9m swoop for both Leighton Baines and Paul Scharner this is 100% true

TomMcMahon remember the name

Sorry to dissapoint all you bubble blower who insist they saw Arteta in essex you may want to check the Everton website where a competition is taking place to meet Arteta in the center circle on the opening day of the season. Maybe you can post some real rumours about all you're players jumping ship when you get points rightfully deducted from you and you end up in the championship where you belong!

The two clubs talking to Nugent are Sunderland and Portsmouth. the details were heared on Liverpool's radio city at 5pm today (June 22nd). they have it on good authority that Everton will not be joining the chase for his services. and by the way Arteta and Cahill to West Ham! don't make me laugh. why have WHU got more chance of winning silveware next season? Scott Parker? Darren Bent won't come, so don't expect any toffeemen you sad, deluded, championship headed no marks.

Evertons Scott spencer heading to Swindon on a season long loan

To all the Everton fans who are gettin so cocky because they are in Europe. rmbr the last time u guys made it to champions league? u guys didn't qualify to group stage and then had a shocking season even though u didn't have the excuse of playin 2 many games because u werent in Europe after that. Neways to the transfer talk. Bellamy will not be going West Ham evn though he has been offered to them and Rovers. Rovers arent considering at the moment as they would want to keep McCarthy and derbeyshire will get more action this season plus they have the option of nonda. with news bout Tim Cahill. Cahill loves Everton but Lucas Neil has made it known to the aussie media that he will use his influence to get Cahill to sign for West Ham if Everton accept an offer up2 18million pounds. which is pretty cheap considering they offered close to that for bent and the most garbage striker in the world Johnson. Man United at this stage are more intent on gettin rid of players particularly Silvestre and Heinze. Smith is another one. they are happy to keep him if he is prepared to be backup otherwise they are looking at bringin in a youngish expereinced striker to replace him and if they are succesful in gettin Huntelaar or Robinho they will sell Saha as well.

Finally, in my massive ramble, Everton. I see very little point in declaring 'Everton will 100% sign such and such' coz, as I've posted on here before, Moyes likes to keep his cards firmly pressed against his chest. There are only logical possibilites that can be made, such as Nugent (but for max of £5 million), Fernandes (loan, if Villa, West Ham don't buy him), Baines (£3–4 million) and Jagielka (£4.5 million).

Defoe to Everton 9m may rise to 12m

Mcsheffrey joining as well for 3m + Beattie

Jagielka will join 4m if sufc relegated

EvertonNOT one of the clubs talking 2 Nugent

Baines 5m DEFFINATE

Who says we only have £8-£9 million pound to spend ?

i dont understand why people post articles claiming we have x amount to spend....nobody apart BK , the board and DM actually know how much EFC have to spend

as for Baines, i think he would be a great signing

we him at left back, with valente as coverered, i think we would have the complete defence

my dad is currently on holiday in las vegas and he told me he is staying in the same hotel as Wes brown, John O'Shea and Rio Ferdinand who are there to watch ricky hattons fight. he was talking to Wes in the bar last night and he advised him that he expects to move clubs in the next fortnight. he would prefer to move to a club in the north of England as he does not want to move house. this would put clubs such as Newcastle, Sunderland and Everton in the frame for his signature.

What has people got against Everton all this stuff about being "cocky" we are happy to be in Europe who would not? anyway:

I am told these deals will happen soon believe me if want or not.

Leighton Baines 4 million plus Gary Naysmith

Phil Jagielka 4 million

Juan Roman Riquelme loan

Oliver Kapo 2 million

David Nugent6 million

Arteta to the Toon. I've heard this a few times now. I'm not a Newcastle fan but it keeps popin up. 8 million is the figure. Thats going to hurt lossing out on Barton waving fairwell to Arteta, stranger things have happened. <-- LMFAO

Haven't posted for ages but having heard this from a solid source it may have some truth. Apparently the deal is done they are just awaiting confirmation that they (west ham) will be in the prem league next year. Story came from someone who said they met AJ on holiday and he confirmed himself. My source spoke to this person.

If it is true then very good business IMO, AJ has been a good signing for £8 million - nothing spectacular though, £22 million = fernandez plus a £10 mill striker.

we'll see..............

Guest blueboy122

this is bollocks!! david moyes and there chairman have both stated that no club had asked about him nor could they afford him