IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

If you were happy that the club let these two go then you and the club have no ambition.

i do have ambition but would still take 30 million for the pair of them witch i belive is about the right priice on todays market

allthough now ive had time to reflect on it weed just be makin more work for are selves really as we need to focus on keeping all are players we have an strenthen the areas that need strenthening like.

Everton in:

Pablo Ibanez

Nicky Shorey/ Leighton Baines

Thomas Gravesen

Manuel Fernandes–Loan

foward unkonown?

David Unsworth came into my place of work the other day and while serving him asked him if he still spoke to anyone at Goodison. And whether he knew of any transfers, he said he'd been to do an interview with Stubbs that morning and he said Evertons summer priorities are Jagielka and Nugent. He said there is possibilites of Reo–Coker and Darren Bent. I asked about Joey Barton and he told me that Moyes got the players together before they all jetted off on holidays to discuss him. The feeling was a unanimous no! Personall I think he is worth the 5mil but apparently the Everton squad think he is more of a liability. I asked Unsworth to come into the shop next saturday (2nd June) if he hears any more! I'm sure he won't keep to his word

i do have ambition but would still take 30 million for the pair of them witch i belive is about the right priice on todays marketallthough now ive had time to reflect on it weed just be makin more work for are selves really as we need to focus on keeping all are players we have an strenthen the areas that need strenthening like.

You wouldnt get anywhere near that for those two.

It took us donkeys years to find a striker like AJ who can do the business for us, the same for a goalscoring midfielder and you'd be willing to let those go just for the money? We'd be taking a huge step backwards IMO and we'd be in a shit position because it's all well and good having the money in your pocket but when players see you selling your best players they aren't going to want to go and sign for that club. It's fans like you who make fans of other clubs think that we have no ambition and success is staying up and selling to stay afloat.

Guest blueboy122

lads theres no point in talking about tim cahill mikel arteta andy johnson are not going anywere! 1. they love the club 2. why would they move to a shit hole club wen we are in europe 3.we wudnt sell lol.

i think the times got it wrong they were after james beattie andy van der meyde leon osman lol

Blueboy said .................... "why would they move to a shit hole club".

I'm not saying they are, but to double their wages would be one good reason, Parker has been offered £85.000 a week to go to West Ham.

That egghead Magnuson has obviously got money to throw away, wants to pay him more than he's getting at the Newcs.

West ham fans have got to be joking over the triple swoop for Arteta, Cahil and A. J. why would they want to go to you when Everton can offer them European football and plus you would need alot of money to make Moyes even consider letting Evertons best players go.

Everton Rumours: Jagielka deal imminent. next targets are koumas and sharner. Nugent and Fernandes are too pricey

Everton summer 07

In:

Pablo Ibanez–Athlectico Madrid

Phil Jagielka–Sheffield United

Nigel Reo–Coker–Westham

Giles Barnes–Derby

David Nugent–Preston

Out:

Richard Wright–Ipswich/ Rangers (Realeased)

Alessandro Pistone–Italy (Realeased)

Gary Naysmith–Old firm/ Hearts (1.5m)

Manuel Fernandes–Benfica (Return from loan)

Andy Van der meyde–Holland/ Palermo (Nominal)

James Mcfadden–Derby/ Old firm (3–4m)

James Beattie–Middlesbrough/ Birmingham/ Celtic (3m)

On Sky Sports news this morning they are saying that Moyes has Identified his main targets for the summer...........

Nugent, Jagielka, and some Centre back from Steu Bucharest who's name i didnt catch.

they'll do for me but there was no mention of any wide men, maybe a couple of loan deals and i'll be happy. :)

On Sky Sports news this morning they are saying that Moyes has Identified his main targets for the summer...........

Nugent, Jagielka, and some Centre back from Steu Bucharest who's name i didnt catch.

they'll do for me but there was no mention of any wide men, maybe a couple of loan deals and i'll be happy. :)

These are the players Licker

Everton are set for a £15m triple swoop for David Nugent, Phil Jagielka and Steua Bucharest's Dorin Goian.

Tim Cahill and Andy Johnson to West Ham for £20 mil. Everton fans your in Europe get over it. Didn't know it was such a big deal for a huge club like yours getting into Europe. Shouldn't you be in it every year?

Everton will 100% sign the following players what ever the price may be.

David Nugent

Jason Koumas

Phil Jagielka

some Steau Bucharest centre back

Nigel Reo Coker is wanted by Aston Villa, Everton and Newcastle. Everton may try and interrupt a Newcastle bid for Barton.

Expect a midfield merry–go–round starting on Monday. Scott Parker's move to West Ham will trigger Reo–Coker's move to Villa. Steven Davis will then leave Villa for Fulham with Michael Brown joining Sheffield United. This paves the way for Jagielka to join Everton and Leon Osman to Man City. It will conclude with Joey Barton moving to Newcaste which should end the merry–go–round.

saw tht before

nugent, koumas, romanian center alf ... for a team that's just got into europe, that seems pretty pathetic to me, although the romanian could be the future best central defender in the world, i very much doubt it

jags is a good player, that would give a lot to our team, but the other...tut tut

i disagree with Nugent, he's a good player but with players like Saviola being touted about for 7m to spend 6-10m on Nugent is just barmy, it shows that there are better players out there on the continent for the same or less money.

Edited by The Prisoner

i disagree with Nugent, he's a good player but with players like Saviola being touted about for 7m to spend 6-10m on Nugent is just barmy, it shows that there are better players out there on the continent for the same or less money.

Saviola will go for nothing with his contract ran out will he not?

i'dont know, it was something i read yesterday, my point was that i think there are cheaper and better options than Nugent. (I'm fully aware that the chance's of us signing Saviola are pretty slim)

so if Savilola is a slim chance then who are the better not so slim chance player that are better than nugent for 7mil

Saviola is 26 though isn't he?

By the time Nugent is 26 I can see him being worth a lot more than £7m...

Nugent is available, he is 21, he has easily conquered the Championship, he is an Evertonian, he WANTS to play for Everton...

What makes you think some Argentine, unproven player in English football even wants to play for us?

You can't make statements "just shows there are better players on the continent" without any justified comparisons to Nugent, taking into accounts age, prospects and goal scoring. Oh and the desire to play for a club too and not where the best pay packet is coming from.....