IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Guest blueboy122

dont really no what to say about d'allasandro. i would have been more than happy to of signed him for even 10 million never mind 2 millon. i really am gutted about him he looks the buisness. should have been in an everton shirt now and not a zaragoza one! maybe its not ment to happen :(:(:(:(:(:(

And having someone like cahill playing for us is bad why? I can only see it as a plus having someone as good as cahill and plays same type of football as a plus, more attacking options.

I was saying that because it might mean they both go for the ball at the same time and go in the same box area's. then that might result like the Gerrard, Lampard partnership for England.

Im not saying it will happen, I like Nolan just undecided.

hope and a very big hope any1 watch the holland under 21 match? just seein if any1 shares the same oppinion bout the coloured on the left who looks a little bit like regi blinker and edgar davids. quality player

i might be wrong but i think you are referring to drenthe...the left footer who whipped in the freekick?

My best friends dad´s mate is a chauffeur and he had to dirve Michael Owen from Newcastle to Liverpool but not to Anfield but to Goodison were he told him he wants to join Everton and talks are going well but he wouldn't say how much he is signin for so watch out!

Everton to sign:

Leighton Baines (4m)

Luke Young (2m)

Kevin Nolan (5m)

Phil Jagielka (4m)

Manuel Fernadnes (season long loan)

Wayne Routledge (3m)

David Nuggent (6m)

To the guy who said Nugent will sign for Everton for 5m, I am not disputing his first choice is Everton but Sunderland have Bid 6m And Stern John so why would PNE accept a 5m bid?

Riquelme – Villareal > Everton

Everton to sign Kevin Nolan from Bolton for 5m

Guest blueboy122

ino cant belive wa a fuck we have made already. should have got a number of players lik the ones on free's and should have defo had d'allasdnro :( cant belive we missed out. What a player he is and 4 2 million!! any left mids coming in??!!

My best friends dad´s mate is a chauffeur and he had to dirve Michael Owen from Newcastle to Liverpool but not to Anfield but to Goodison were he told him he wants to join Everton and talks are going well but he wouldn't say how much he is signin for so watch out!

OWWWWWWW, THE HOLE IN MY ARSE HAS JUST HEALED UP.

ATB

Mac

Everton to sign Juan Riquelme after the copa libertduries final when he will return to villereal.

To the crazy Everton fan who said Owen was driven up there must be drinking to much Owen is currently in dubai that's quite a drive for man :lol:

Juan Roman Riquelme has his heart set on a move to the Premiership. his visits to Goodison park, highbury and Old Trafford were enough to wet his appetite and it now seems Everton are set to acquire his services for around 5 million. the player made no secret of his admiration for Everton's fighting spirit which, had it not been for collina's dodgy decision, all but saw them take the tie into extra time.

David Nugent might forget Everton and join Aston Villa

Everton to make bid for Gary Mcsheffrey of Birmingham. Bid of around 6 million will be made.

Tim Cahill&Jermain Defoe, signings for West Ham. Respective clubs to accept bids of 10 million and 12 million.

Gary Mcsheffry is to be subject of a 6 million bid from Everton. Birmingham are to accept so they can purchase Marlon Harewood and/ or Mido. (j#m)

Guest blueboy122

riqulmeme would be a quality signing!! can he play on the left or right mid or just centre. would be a step in the right direction for buliding a top 4 squad.

As much as I would love a player of Riquelme's calibre at the club it is very doubtful as wages would be sky high, £5million is a bit too low for him and Arsenal or Manure could comfortably beat us in the race to sign him.

I'll just keep on dreaming.

riqulmeme would be a quality signing!! can he play on the left or right mid or just centre. would be a step in the right direction for buliding a top 4 squad.

Riquelme would be an amazing signing. He is a tremendous player, and one that you would build your side around. he doesn't seem to move very much, and so signings like Fernandes would be key, as we would need a young dynamic midfield to protect the back 4. Might mean switching to 5 man midlfield

Carsley

Arteta Fernandes Cahill

Riquelme

That would amazing. Might even be able to play Fernandes and Carsley defensively and then let the other 3 wander off and weave their own magic. Go for it Moyesy, 5million for a player like that is brilliant!

Guest blueboy122

i dont think they would want to sign him to be honest maybe arsenal but not manure they already have 2 many midfeilders. his wages i thought wud be quite low i expect at the most 30-35,000 per week?

quit your day dreaming boys we cant afford manny, might as well say "thanks for the memories wish you could have joined us but BK is a straped fucker :)"

As much as i would like riquelme here his problems are a problem. And tbh i dont believe the rumour, not one bit.

Not a rumour which is why i will ask the question in here. Sky Sports are saying that Preston have signed Bill Jones from Crewe on a free?

Is this not the person we was looking at and was being chased by a lot of Prem teams or have I got the wrong person completly

Everton–IN– mcshefferey, Riquelme OUT– Cahill

Everton are close to completing the signings of the following. I work at Goodison so believe me I know a few secrets.

1. David Nugent

2. Juan Roman Riquelme

3. David Healy

Some Spanish fella has already signed but I can't tell you who for obvious reasons, sorry.

Manuel Fernandes to sign soon after the Under 21 championship for a fee of 9 million rising to 12 million.

David "Long Pockets Short arms" Moyes will sign max 3 players !

1. Phil Jags (4 Mil)

2. Baines (3 Mill)

3. Fernandes (Year Loan)

Juan Roman Riquelme will move to Everton on a season–long loan move IF a move for Manuel Fernandes, either on loan or permanent, cannot be concluded.

David Moyes seems to be interested in half the England U21 squad now! Before it was known of his interest in Baines, Nugent and Richardson but not he is believed to have been impressed by James Milner, Leroy Lita and Justin Hoyte, who have become his 3 alternatives to the other 3, so if Moves for Richardson, Nugent and/ or Baines fail then he will move for Milner instead of Richardson, Lita instead of Nugent and Hoyte instead of Baines.

My mate works at the club and he's quite up in the ranks there so he hears little tidbits of information now and then. And anyway he says that Everton have made an appraoch for Raul of Real Madrid and Julio Baptista also of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid have allowed the club to to talk to the players and hopefully with all things going well in just a matter of days Everton could be announcing two massive signings.