IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

wouldnt mind him here myself allthogh him and johnson are very similar

You might not have to worry about for long mate. The rumour is that now we're supposedly getting Defoe we're going to accept £18million from WHU for AJ. Hopefully it's bollox because I'd much rather have the team player AJ than the greedy bastard Defoe.

dunno...defoe will make similar runs, and with greediness often comes more goals. you have to be a bit selfish to be a good goalscorer

id take defoe over johnson if aj is 18 m... only because AJ isn't much of a goal scorer, h works hard and creates a few but his touch on the ball and his finishing isn't up to scratch

dunno...defoe will make similar runs, and with greediness often comes more goals. you have to be a bit selfish to be a good goalscorer

id take defoe over johnson if aj is 18 m... only because AJ isn't much of a goal scorer, h works hard and creates a few but his touch on the ball and his finishing isn't up to scratch

i agree with you a lot of the time mate, but cant agree wsith that one. sorry

Richardson 4m Everton or Toon

Smith 6m Toon or Everton

Everton WILL match prestons valuation for David Nugent and steal him from under the nose of Portsmouth. He has gave his word to David Moyes that he will go there once the two clubs agree the fee. He has spoke to Portsmouth but will wait a few days for Everton to make their move.

Everton Rumours: Heard from an official within the club that Jermain Defoe will sign for the Blues by next Monday for £7.5 million. Also heard rumours about Matty Taylor and ofcourse Riqueme, but ain't sure about them.

It;s alright StevO each to their own, just glad that you agree with me a lot of the time haha. the only reason i say that anyway is because, if you take away pens and considr open play, he's not really a great finisher. he could perhaps be a goal scorer at some point, being given some good service.... infact you have enlightened me, i retract my comment, it's unfair to judge compeltely someones goal scoring abilities playing in a somewhat lacking creative team.

Everton Rumours: Heard from an official within the club that Jermain Defoe will sign for the Blues by next Monday for £7.5 million. Also heard rumours about Matty Taylor and ofcourse Riqueme, but ain't sure about them.

It;s alright StevO each to their own, just glad that you agree with me a lot of the time haha. the only reason i say that anyway is because, if you take away pens and considr open play, he's not really a great finisher. he could perhaps be a goal scorer at some point, being given some good service.... infact you have enlightened me, i retract my comment, it's unfair to judge compeltely someones goal scoring abilities playing in a somewhat lacking creative team.

Is that your own rumour Mike?

he scored something like 8 or 9 in open play for palace in the prem and was it 12 in open play for us? i think he only had one penalty, watford when they were booing him.

i hope hes on pens nest season, just to put him further up the scoring charts.

id be happy with matty taylor thou!

Everton to sign Richardson and Smith from Man United, they will not pay the £7 million for Nugent favouring a £8 million double swoop on the champions. If Nugent holds out til January then pne will lower his valuation. Everton would be willing to pay up to £5 million for the tall hitman. Unless a deal for Koumas comes together this is all Everton will sign this Summer

–= mp= –

Jason Koumas will not sign for Everton he's on his way to Villa £5 million, I know one of the family and he's certain Jasons been down at Villa while training with West Bromwich. David Moyes is a big admirer of Riquelme and thinks that the team can be built round him, but once again people have blew his cover, he wanted the deal done privately because of the interest shown in Riquelme, but the deals on the cards anyway because he wants a shot at the Premier League although Atletico lead the race at the moment. also the arrival of Alan Smith and kieran Richardson is being processed, sir Alex seems to like doing business with us (because they still owe us money for the Wonder–kid) and it's possible we could pick both up for £7 million the pair. Nugent £7 million? it's to pricey for a player with 12 months on his contract we could get him for £4 million in January but Harry trotter seems to be stepping in again splashing his cash at every opportunity. the kids an Evertonian he wants to wear the shirt, Everton have told him they want him but to wait until January and have left him with that and that only. Portsmouth and Sunderland arnt big enough clubs to compete with Everton for players sighnings especially when they grew up watching Everton. expect Nugent to reject Redknapps offer, good things come to those who wait.Jermaine de foe is the only other player Everton will swoop for if we do not sign the manc pair. probably in the region of 8– £11 million

Edited by CraccerC